Stanley Cup

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOO happy to see the Flames go down tonight! Thank God their coach isn't coming back next year (he'll just be the GM)... and loved seeing them come unravled at the end. Too bad for them. I'm surprised they didn't try to start a fight when it was apparent they were going to lose. CONGRATULATIONS TAMPA BAY, THE 2004 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

Didn't get to see tonight's game.

Amazing that a Florida Team wins the Stanley Cup against a team that used to be the most southerly NHL team when they were the Atlanta Flames.

I wonder how many yeras we will have to wait before we ever see an Original 6 Final. It would have to be either Chicago or Detroit vs Toronto, Montreal, Boston or NY Rangers.

At this point, I will be glad of any Stanley Cup playoffs next year though I don't think it is going to happen.

I'm hoping for a shortened season at best. The Predators especially do not need an entire year down the drain. It'll hurt financially and in many other ways. I look for Nashville to be making quite a run in the next couple years if they get to play.

I think a salary cap would help the Predators. I was doing some quick math last year (Spring 2003) when we were playing New Jersey and I calculated that Brodeur was worth as much as our entire team.

I think Tootoo has been a great addition to the team, I just wish we could get someone as talented as Iginla, St Louis or Richards to be an upfront threat.