CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah hud they have, but like the old saying " a blind hog finds a acorn every once in a while" What is their all time record against each other? Can you find that out for me? I would say its a lossing record but just look it up and find out.

I know that in the past 6 meeting of these two teams Macon Co. is 2-4 what is that a .666% lossing percentage??

Edited by 02Wildcat

If wilmore is healthy all season, WHO COULD STOP HIM??!! Wilmore will have over 200 yards on everyone in the region except Trousdale! Trousdale Has a great young passing game and will come on very strong! 1. Smith, 2. Trousdale, 3. Macon (Good Coaching), 4. Portland, 5. LA (talk is cheap prove something before you talk so big!)

Hasn't Livingston beat Portland the past 2 years??

In your own words, "Yeah they have, but like the old saying " a blind hog finds a acorn every once in a while" ." :blink: And besides, didn't I say that you would win some games? Anyway, beating us last year didn't get you in the playoffs did it? :( I didn't think so, but I still wish you guys good luck.

:(

Muffin - thanks for reminding me. :blink:

1....Smith Co.....tough in regular season ,but will choke in playoffs like usual

2....L.A.........maybe #1 but if past repeats itself they will get off 2 a slow start

3......Portland....tough team lots of experienced and underated Qb maybe region mvp intead of wilmore

4......Macon Co....i know they lost alot but they have speed and speed kills they will be late bloomers that do better than epected in the playoffs of 04

5..trousdale co......not there year wait untill 05 and mybe you'll beback at the 1a level just dont see them hanging with the other 4

region 4-aaa the best football in Tn