Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

PPride....Who ended up with a better record at the end of the year? Livingston was the hottest team coming in the playoffs. I know Macon, Portland or Smith Co. would have rather played someone else than faced Livingston. Talk is cheap?? History to brag about?? Come on have you looked at the all time record vs. Macon Co.? And putting Macon or Trousdale above LA this year is crazy I don't care who you are. To tell the truth Smith Co was the best team last year. I give them credit the put one on the wildcats at Livinston. Macon and Trousdale both won in despiration. They didn't want to meet LA in the playoffs....ROLL WILDCATS ROLL... :blink:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the history goes Macon has 11 wins compared to Livingstons 17 wins, so you got me there. It was pretty close till the 90's and the yall just took over. But, to say Macon didn't want to play you all again is wrong. Last year yalls offense was overrated and your run defense was soft we would of loved to play yall again.

Yeah keep on talking that. Macon wouldn't have wanted a rematch. Livingston was blazing hot at the end of the year. This region gets screwed every year by leaving a good team behind for hte playoffs. LA went 7-3 and didn't get a sniff which is fair the way it shook out. What I am saying is how does teams 3-7, 2-8 make the playoffs and a good team doesn't?? Livingstons offense wasn't overrated or the run defense soft. Why was Macon Co. and Trousdale Co. throwing the ball so much then? Both teams were beat and we let them back in it, it's our fault it happened but this year is LA's year in 4-3A

PPride....Who ended up with a better record at the end of the year?

Hmmmm............Region records? Portland 7-2, Livingston 6-3, which, by the way is what gets you into the playoffs to begin with. <_< And we should have won both of the games we lost, but that was last year. Season over! As far as the end of the year? Portland 8-4, with a trip to the second round of the playoffs, Livingston 8-3, with a bowl game victory.......but not a playoff trip. :( Sorry.

B)

Wildcat,we've heard the same song for 3years now,hopefully yall will learn the second verse this year.

PPride i think your being humble in your picks,i feel like Portland will be the team this up coming season.

Sleep,i think SC will do well this year but not past Portland.

Muffin,looks like you didn't gain anything in the off-season. LOL

Macon,i wish them well and hope they can make another playoff appearance.

Edited by 71fan

Ok Wildcat02 your point on macon not wanting to play you at playoff time is crazy and pointless..macon played you when yall was playing your best football and the hottest team during that time was macon ..cause they were on a 11 game winning streak and i dont belive anyone else in the region had an 11 game winning streak...also how can you say smith was the best team and macon got lucky when they beat them twice...people need to admit that macon was the best team and give them the credit they deserved......and hud your right im sure you would of enjoyed running all over their weak run defense

Swanson and Muffin what's the matter, can you not handle a football team in your own county enjoying a little success? Maybe RBS should come up to Lafayette sometime and take some notes and maybe you all could get things turned around! Macon County will be down this year, there is no doubt about that. When you lose 8 starters on each side of the ball, what else would you expect? But, they will surprise some people and i believe we will be in the playoff hunt. We will be a very young team starting mostly sophomores and juniors, however by the end of the year these youngsters will be all grown up. This year I realisticly look for us to finish fourth or fifth in the Region.