Johnson City Heat Baseball U15

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we played in the bpa world series and lost to a bama bandits...best team we have seen all summer. big boys. every hit they had was a shot in the gap. we beat the huntsville rockets and the bama bombers. I played right field when that other guy caught. I was the one who hit the grand slam in white house against white house.

i am bad companys 2nd baseman. yall are one of the best teams we have seen so far, other good teams are johnson city heat, memphis tigers, east cobb raiders, and that st louis diamond kings team. Who ended up winning the freedom fest invitational at murray kentucky? I was surprised when yall lost to that southern kentucky sliders team.

yeah that was the worst movie!! umm the nashville sabres are the best team by far in TN. The memphis tigres are ok not great. The bama bandits are prob the best team we have played all summer. The sabres are right up there with them. The best team in the country is the east cobb aztects. Everyone knows that. On world wood bat.com they are ranked #1 also the carolina braves are very good but we beat them in a very close game. Where are yall playin soon? is anyone playing the the wood bat tournament in chattanooga? I was wondering if i could play for someone. my team is done. I hit 3 hommers this year. I have a 555% and i play out field and catcher and some first base.