Johnson City Heat Baseball U15

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game where it was close we pitched pitchers who havn't pitched all year..if you want us to play you with our good players go back to when we run ruled you. pen holder every time i talk about the mustangs to any of you team mates they always bring up "3-4 times we've played them.....and the combined score total is 46 runs (us)-to 5 runs(them)." i just thought that was funny.

baylor the game yall run ruled us in was nothing. It was the first tourney our team had ever played in we were nervous, inexperienced, and unprepared. Why did yall not pitch good pitchers is it because u dont have any? The game yall beat us 5-3 was our game we just gave it away. We gave up 4 of ur 5 runs in the first inning due to errors. We also left the bases loaded twice. We have picked up two new players that are most definantly game deciding athletes. It sounds to me like if ur outscored 46 to 5 the team you are playing against is better than u in most cases. The game yall run ruled us in u did it with ur hitting not ur pitching. Yall hit the ball very well that tourney unlike the last tourney we saw u in. Streaky hitting can hurt sometimes. We will meet again and i guarantee that next time we will be better equipped and more prepared.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Maybe some of the historians can get on here and help me out, but has anybody from Tennessee ever had as much success in an international style as Boykin? The only other Tennessee native I can remember competing for world team spots is the older Boykin in freestyle and he wasn't nearly as close as Nick has been to making world teams.
    • Whoever gets the job will have some opportunities to compete year end and year out. The sophomore class has some talent and the middle school has some good athletes coming thru. If the right coach comes thru he can build a winning program.
    • Cheatham Co News... https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://mainstreetmediatn.com/articles/cce-print/the-cheatham-county-exchange-announces-the-2023-2024-all-county-wrestling-team/&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNDc5NzI2NzUyNzA0MzIxMjAwMzIaNjVkMzE0MjUyNDc1NTRjYTpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw0XvzIxmqlzxjmNSKQ1ecK1
    • Nick Boykin lost to Joe Rau so Rau and Vera are in the finals tonight does that mean that Nick Boykin is eliminated from qualifying?