16Under AAU Nationals

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAB- went 1-4 played all tight games in their pool lost in the second round of the Classic

Vintage- i think they came in third in their pool and i don't know what happened after that

Mottep- 0-4

Stallions 0-4

Tn thunder- I heard they made it to the final four of the classic but i'm not for sure

YAB- went 1-4 played all tight games in their pool lost in the second round of the Classic

Vintage- i think they came in third in their pool and i don't know what happened after that

Mottep- 0-4

Stallions 0-4

Tn thunder- I heard they made it to the final four of the classic but i'm not for sure

So our squads from Tenessee got thumped at Nationals. I looked on the AAU website and was wondering what was the differnce between the classic and the other brackets

The classic is for the the 3rd and 4th place teams out of each pool to get a chance for and automatic bid as well the top 4 teams in the classic get auotmatic bids to the 17u nationals the fololowing year. Thunder Gold 15u finished 3rd in the classic and 17th overall. GOOD JOB everybody on ur 16u circuit now its time for the 17u.