Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

I was just wanting to find out who is going to have the best youth football program this year... Last year it was the Knoxville Falcons who won 4 City Titles in different divisions... So tell us who is going to have the most titles won this year...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

thumb

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HALLS AND CBFO USUALLY HAVE THE BEST OVERALL PROGRAMS AND THE

BOBCAT YOUTH PROGRAM IS ALLWAYS TOUGH. SOME OF THE FALCON TEAMS

MAY BE COMPETITIVE, BUT THERE ARE TWO DIVISIONS AND MOST OF THE

FALCON TEAMS PLAY IN THE LESS COMPETITIVE LEAGUES.

Edited by PigSkinRules

HALLS AND CBFO USUALLY HAVE THE BEST OVERALL PROGRAMS AND THE

BOBCAT YOUTH PROGRAM IS ALLWAYS TOUGH. SOME OF THE FALCON TEAMS

MAY BE COMPETITIVE, BUT THERE ARE TWO DIVISIONS AND MOST OF THE

FALCON TEAMS PLAY IN THE LESS COMPETITIVE LEAGUES.

Halls, that's a joke. CBFO, I'll give them their props the Minor Pee Wees last year knocked out the Baby Roadrunners in the Playoffs. Now the program that should be making some noise this year is ............... BEEP BEEP!!! AE Baby Roadrunners

Eveyone better look out because Halls and Central 12 year old Midgets have combined, they said they wanted a team to compete with Pilot and RCA.

I feel that these teams should be considered open league and have thier own division. How can anyone expect a true rec league team to compete against a hand picked or try-out team. I know Knox County Rec. Dept. are in the process of trying to not let this get any further out of hand and I hope they come up with a solution soon. ;)

Eveyone better look out because Halls and Central 12 year old Midgets have combined, they said they wanted a team to compete with Pilot and RCA. 

I feel that these teams should be considered open league and have thier own division.  How can anyone expect a true rec league team to compete against a hand picked or try-out team.  I know Knox County Rec. Dept. are in the process of trying to not let this get any further out of hand and I hope they come up with a solution soon. ;)

Do you know what you're talking about? I know for sure that any child has the right to pick the team they want to play for. IT's open for them to choose the team. NO team will turn their back on you if you want to play for their team. Now I think the only team/program that hands pick their team is Pilot. This is how they get their players: They watch each team during the season and whichever player stood out in the Pilot coaches mind, they brive them with their money and free shoes to come play with the Pilot program. Now you can ask any coach in the little league program if this is true. A lot of the coaches have a problem with this but the AD in the big office doesn't see what's going on.

Now a lot of people are saying Halls will be the team to beat this year: Well I know for sure the 11 year old Halls team won't be good. They didn't win 1 game last year and every team blew them out. Like someone stated, "Halls used to be good 5 years ago" How true that statement is but it's 2004 and the Baby Roadrunners are still making noise in little league football. The only team that's knocking the Baby Roadrunners off as of now is the Money Buying Pilot program.

Edited by AERoadrunners

The best youth program in knoxville is by far Pilot now. One of their teams placed second in the nation in a tourny in atlanta. Last year there program won the most city/county championships with 5. And pilot doesnt brive any little kid with money or new shoes. Last year there was a rumor that each pilot coach got payed 10,000 each. Thats a bunch of crap.

The best youth program in knoxville is by far Pilot now. One of their teams placed second in the nation in a tourny in atlanta. Last year there program won the most city/county championships with 5. And pilot doesnt brive any little kid with money or new shoes. Last year there was a rumor that each pilot coach got payed 10,000 each. Thats a bunch of crap.

Well Well Well, the rumor about the 10,000 a year I didn't hear. But I have heard that Pilot coaches get paid to coach. Now about you all briving players with money and free shoes is true. One of my basketball players said that a Pilot coach has talked to him already about playing with Pilot and the coach promise him free shoes and money. Also, one of the players that plays with Pilot goes to my church and I've talked with his parents and his mom said that you all purchase the players free shoes if they play for Pilot. Wow, say it ain't so! It's ok to tell the truth on this board. I mean, us youth league coaches in the Knox Metro League knows what's going on. Many programs has lost a lot of players to Pilot because they're luring the kids away from their respective programs by showing them the J's and the green.

Now Pilot did win a lot of championships last year but they weren't the only programs to win that many championships. If I'm not mistaking I think the Baby Falcons racked up as many championships as Pilot did. So by far they're not the best team in Knoxville.

Edited by AERoadrunners

I already know that Pilot buys all of there players shoes and gives them presents... Dang thats pretty funny to me, wouldn't that be some kind of violation if Norman Bragg, who is the person that runs that athletic programs for the Ciy just found that out...

;)

ALLEN LAMBERT IS THE COUNTY AD IN CHARGE OF THE KNOX METRO LEAGUE, AND YES PILOT DOES RECRUIT AND THEY ALSO PRACTICE YEAR ROUND BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN INSURANCE COVERING PLAYERS, THIS UNFAIR ADVANTAGE WAS BROUGHT UP AT LAST YEARS PRE SEASON COACHES AND DIRECTORS MEETING, AND BOTH CITY AND COUNTY OFFICIALS WERE PRESENT, AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS BASICALLY OH WELL. IF YOU NEED PROOF FOR RECRUITING THERE IS A POST ON THIS WEB SITE WITH PILOT RECRUITING PLAYERS.

I ALSO FEEL THERE IS A LOT OF FAVORITISM SHOWN TO THE TO THE TEAMS COMING FROM THE WEALTHIER AREAS IN KNOXVILLE AND KNOX COUNTY.