Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

AE Roadrunner, Aubrey's son is coming to sign up this week for the 12 year old team... This boy, Zeek Holden is gonna be the one to put the 12 year olds on top of their division, he will be the QB... Bring Mr. Freeman with you Friday night to the baseball banquet and I will let him talk to Chad so that he can play for them... But with Ricky Jones the 8 year olds will be unstable and with Josh Jones coaching the 13's, which he has Jock, James Gallman, Jordan Rorax, Blake Jenkins, they will win that easily even with the loss of Adam Hickey... So AE Roadrunner I believe the Falcons will win at least 4 titles... Just like the Fulton Falcons are gonna win the STATE TITLE for 2 years in a row....

Holla at cha boy....

ShaneC

B)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KWalker, yes Aubrey and Katie are back from NC for good... They will be at the pool today if it is nice.... Zeek has gotten bigger, better, and faster in the past 2 years... NC really helped him out alot and he will bring the Falcons a great player for the future....

ShaneC IS ADAM HICKEY A FRESHMAN THIS YEAR? THE REASON I WAS WANDERING IS MY SONS TEAM PLAYED AGAINST THE FALCONS LAST YEAR AND HE WAS UNSTOPPABLE. THEY ACTUALLY TIED LAST PLACE Bearden WITHOUT HIM BUT KILLED EVERYONE ELSE WITH HIM IN THE LINE UP. I BELIEVE ANY 12 YEAR OLD TEAM IN THE LEAGUE COULD HAVE WON THE METRO LAST YEAR WITH HIM AS THEIR TAILBACK.

THE THING IS EVERYONE SAID HE WAS IN THE 8TH GRADE LAST YEAR AND IF HE WAS WHY WASNT HE PLAYING SUPER MIDGET BALL, ACTUALLY TERRENCE COBB WAS PLAYING FOR THE SAME TEAM AND HE WAS UNSTOPPABLE ALSO, BUT HE MOVED TO THE SUPER MIDGET DIVISION AND HE WAS A NON FACTOR.

IM NOT TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE BUT I FEEL COACHES SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE KID AND WHAT WILL GET THEM READY FOR HIGHSCHOOL BALL. I FEEL THAT ALL 8TH GRADERS WHO PLAN TO PLAY HIGHSCHOOL BALL SHOULD BE PERSUADED BY COACHES AND DIRECTORS TO PLAY AT THE SUPER MIDGET LEVEL WHERE THEY ARE BIGGER, STRONGER, AND FASTER.

Edited by PigSkinRules

Adam Hickey is going to be in the 8th grade this year... The kid is probably the fastest I have ever seen for his age, he is just as good at basketball as he is at football... If he would have played in the Jr. Pro National tourney his team would have won but without him they placed 4th... AE Roadrunner will also tell you how good this kid is gonna be if he ever gets the right mind set and drops his negative attitude... I am going to try and convince him to play Super Midget ball this year so he can sho everyone how special of an athlete is really is gonna be in the near future...

He is gonna be going to Fulton is what I have heard from him... He plays basketball for one of my firends AAU team and played basketball last year for the Knox Falcons...

You just wish he was a Falcon. Actually, he's living in AE's zone but we'll see if he's going there or going to another school.

Adam is a great all around players. He made his middle school team last year but quit before the first day of practice because he didn't like the coach. He came to the Knox Falcons league and ruled it. Better yet, his whole team was good. ShaneC, I'm looking forward to basketball season this year B) . But like ShaneC said, he has to change his ways or else he'll be another star athlete going no where.

You just wish he was a Falcon. Actually, he's living in AE's zone but we'll see if he's going there or going to another school.

Adam is a great all around players. He made his middle school team last year but quit before the first day of practice because he didn't like the coach. He came to the Knox Falcons league and ruled it. Better yet, his whole team was good. ShaneC, I'm looking forward to basketball season this year :angry: . But like ShaneC said, he has to change his ways or else he'll be another star athlete going no where.

If Adam changes his ways and his attitude then he could be as good as Trey Smith who is going to AE this year... He needs someone who can jump him really hard and break him down... This year in basketball is gonna be great for the Knox Falcons... We will be going back to the National Tourney in both Training League and JV with the talent that is coming in, AE ROadrunner, Aubrey's step son Zeek Holden, is going to be the top point guard in the JV league in the whole city, he will be better than Dre' Kimber, trust me on this one, he is a scorer and a passer, so AE Roadrunner, the Knox Falcons are going to be dominant in both football and basketball this year... If you don't believe it then you will see this year because Larry G. Cox is making sure that Knox Falcons Youth Sports are going to be the BIG DAWGS in Knox-Vegas, Tennessee...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

thumb

What about the varsity league? You notice that you dind't say much about them. The JV team that went to the Nationals last year will be in the Varsity league this year. But right now let's stick to football. My basketball season won't be starting until the second week of December(Go figure that out) :angry:

SHANE AND RUNNER ASK ADAM AND MR COBB ABOUT GETTING SCHOOLED IN HOOPS AT NOTHWEST BY A LITTLE 12 YR OLD (UNTIL ADAM WAS TOSSED FOR UNDER CUTTING THE ABOVE MENTIONED PLAYER I THINK THOSE 2 FREE THROWS WERE HIS 29TH AND 30TH POINTS)ALSO THE WARRIORS BEAT THE FALCONS TWICE IN FOOTBALL THEY BEAT US 3 TIMES INCLUDING 28-20 IN THE PLAYOFFS AND ADAM HAD A HECK OF A GAME.AFTER THE GAME ADAM SAID IF A CERTAIN PERSON (QBSDAD) HAD A TEAM HE WAS PLAYING WITH HIM.IT WOULD PROBABLY BE AT THE SUPER MIDGET LEVEL.JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT ADAM,WESTER AND STANTON IN THE SAME BACKFIELD. CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS FALCON BASKETBALL TEAM IN ANY OF OUR YBOA AND AAU TOURNEY'S ITS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN JR PRO.GO HORNETS!

SHANE AND RUNNER ASK ADAM AND MR COBB ABOUT GETTING SCHOOLED IN HOOPS AT NOTHWEST BY A LITTLE 12 YR OLD (UNTIL ADAM WAS TOSSED FOR UNDER CUTTING THE ABOVE MENTIONED PLAYER I THINK THOSE 2 FREE THROWS WERE HIS 29TH AND 30TH POINTS)ALSO THE WARRIORS BEAT THE FALCONS TWICE IN FOOTBALL THEY BEAT US 3 TIMES INCLUDING 28-20 IN THE PLAYOFFS AND ADAM HAD A HECK OF A GAME.AFTER THE GAME ADAM SAID IF A CERTAIN PERSON (QBSDAD) HAD A TEAM HE WAS PLAYING WITH HIM.IT WOULD PROBABLY BE AT THE SUPER MIDGET LEVEL.JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT ADAM,WESTER AND STANTON IN THE SAME BACKFIELD. CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVEN'T SEEN THIS FALCON BASKETBALL TEAM IN ANY OF OUR YBOA AND AAU TOURNEY'S ITS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN JR PRO.GO HORNETS!

This year Knox Falcons basketball is going to be alot better because our Training League team from last year is moving up and they will be dominant with a few of the kids I am bringing into the program... I just got back to town a few weeks ago and am working for the Falcons organization and we are gonna be good this year and be able to be the top program in Knoxville... AE Roadrunner and I know that Knox Falcons basketball is going to be better than your little Northwest team... So just wait and see how good the Falcons are gonna be in both Basketball and Football this year and years to come....