Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

Last year they did have a meeting on this matter and basically Allen lambert said that any program can go anywhere they want to get a player. No program is restricted to one certain area. This isnt middle school football. All this crap on free shoes and money is false. Pilot does not buy shoes. Pilot only suplies the football paids needed. Also pilot coaches do not get paid. If giving a coaches gift to a nearby resturante is getting paid then i guess ur right.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year they did have a meeting on this matter and basically Allen lambert said that any program can go anywhere they want to get a player. No program is restricted to one certain area. This isnt middle school football. All this crap on free shoes and money is false. Pilot does not buy shoes. Pilot only suplies the football paids needed. Also pilot coaches do not get paid. If giving a coaches gift to a nearby resturante is getting paid then i guess ur right.

Yeah there's no rule on which Little league team your son or daughter plays on and No one said that Pilot recruits. The only thing I've been saying is Pilot use the Green and J's to lure the players to their program to win. I never knew of a little league program using those things just to win a championship. Pilot does pay their coaches!!!!!!!

And the AD of the county he's weird. When the city was in charge of the championships, the winner team used to get a big trophy but Allen only presents a small trophy for each player and each coach.

Why is it that only 1 Pilot team played in the Youth Jamboree last year? Are you all to good to play in the Jamboree?

My son plays for a Pilot team and my husband was asked to help coach last year and this coming season. Neither one of them received any money or shoes. I don't know about any other players but I can say that no one gave anything to them. I know that some of the players come from upper-class families,but we are just your typical middle working class. We came to the Knoxville Youth Program because our local program was full of bickering and jealousy. Apparently, this behavior knows no boundaries. I do not know what happens on the other Pilot teams, I just know what happens on ours.

I promise you that they dont pay there coaches. Most of the coaches are dads that just have sons on the teams. I know this b/c i used to play for pilot and my dad and brothers coached pilot teams. I also know that they dont pay little kids to come play football.

I know this b/c i used to play for pilot and my dad and brothers coached pilot teams. I also know that they dont pay little kids to come play football.

How long ago was that? This is 2004 and unless the peeps that goes to my church is lying and the player from my basketball team is lying then I'm on your side. But as of now, I'm going with they do pay their coaches and use their money to brive the kids to come play with their program. Pilot has a great program not to get me wrong but going out on the limb and using essentials for just trying to win a Little League football championship is just booty. There's other ways to win besides using the money.

Pilot has a great program not to get me wrong but going out on the limb and using essentials for just trying to win a Little League football championship is just booty. There's other ways to win besides using the money.

HEy AE Roadrunner I am going to agree with you, because the Knox Falcons do not have to bribe there players to win championships, we just win... AE Roadrunner who is the kid off of the bball team that plays for Pilot... It is "Lester"... And I am going to go out on a limb and say, Knox Falcons football will win at least 4 titles this year...

thumb

I FEEL THERE IS MORE TO JUDGING A PROGRAM THAN WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS.I HAVE COACHED IN THE CITY YOUTH LEAGUE, COUNTY YOUTH LEAGUE, AND NOW THE METRO LEAGUE. EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT WINNING METRO CHAMPIONSHIPS WHICH I HAVE ALSO DONE, BUT BOTH THE CITY AND COUNTY MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY COMBINED AND CREATED THE METRO LEAGUE. EACH AGE GROUP HAS TWO DIVISIONS AND ORIGINALLY, THE MOST WINNING PROGRAMS FROM THE CITY AND COUNTY WERE PLACED IN ONE DIVISION EXAMPLE- HALLS, CBFO, CENTRAL, Bearden, AE, THE RAIDERS, AND PILOT. AND THE LEAST WINNING TEAMS WERE PLACED IN THE OTHER LEAGUE EXAMPLE- INSKIP, FALCONS, SOUTH KNOXVILLE, Gibbs, Powell.

ETC.IT MADE THE SCHEDULE TOUGH BECAUSE THERE WERE NO EASY GAMES SO TO SPEAK, BUT IT DID CREATE TWO VERY COMPETITIVE LEAGUES IN EACH DIVISION, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS IT ALLOWED KIDS IN SOME OF THE LEAST SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMS TO EXPERIENCE WINNING, WHICH IN TURN HAS TO PROMOTE CONFIDENCE AND CREATE A MORE SUCCESSFUL MIND SET.

I PERSONALLY HAVENT ALWAYS WON CHAMPIONSHIPS, BUT I GAUGE MY SUCCESS BY THE POSITIVE INFLUENCE WE AS COACHES LEAVE ON KIDS TO HELP THEM IN EVERYDAY LIFE, AND MY PAY IS REWARDED WHEN THOSE SAME KIDS COME UP SEVERAL YEARS LATER WITH A HUG AND THANK YOU.

I FEEL THERE IS MORE TO JUDGING A PROGRAM THAN WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS.I HAVE COACHED IN THE CITY YOUTH LEAGUE, COUNTY YOUTH LEAGUE, AND NOW THE METRO LEAGUE. EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT WINNING METRO CHAMPIONSHIPS WHICH I HAVE ALSO DONE, BUT BOTH THE CITY AND COUNTY MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY COMBINED AND CREATED THE METRO LEAGUE. EACH AGE GROUP HAS TWO DIVISIONS AND ORIGINALLY, THE MOST WINNING PROGRAMS FROM THE CITY AND COUNTY WERE PLACED IN ONE DIVISION EXAMPLE- HALLS, CBFO, CENTRAL, Bearden, AE, THE RAIDERS, AND PILOT. AND THE LEAST WINNING TEAMS WERE PLACED IN THE OTHER LEAGUE EXAMPLE- INSKIP, FALCONS, SOUTH KNOXVILLE, Gibbs, Powell.

ETC.IT MADE THE SCHEDULE TOUGH BECAUSE THERE WERE NO EASY GAMES SO TO SPEAK, BUT IT DID CREATE TWO VERY COMPETITIVE LEAGUES IN EACH DIVISION, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS IT ALLOWED KIDS IN SOME OF THE LEAST SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMS TO EXPERIENCE WINNING, WHICH IN TURN HAS TO PROMOTE CONFIDENCE AND CREATE A MORE SUCCESSFUL MIND SET.

I PERSONALLY HAVENT ALWAYS WON CHAMPIONSHIPS, BUT I GAUGE MY SUCCESS BY THE POSITIVE INFLUENCE WE AS COACHES LEAVE ON KIDS TO HELP THEM IN EVERYDAY LIFE, AND MY PAY IS REWARDED WHEN THOSE SAME KIDS COME UP SEVERAL YEARS LATER WITH A HUG AND THANK YOU.

I feel, you are right. It's just amazing how your former players walk up to you and say, "What's up Coach?" Or "Thank you for encourging me when I played on your team." I like the way the Metro league is set up. I feel as though they should award bigger championship trophies though but besides that, it's all good!

What team do you coach or what team did you coach?

is it "Lester"

No it's a player from the EKBL league.

And saying Knox Falcons will win 4 ships is mighty bold. You know they have to go through the BABY ROADRUNNERS just like the big Falcons has to go through the Big ROADRUNNERS. It's nothing new. ;)

The Knox Falcons Pee Wees will need to get Mr. Freeman on the team and then you all might come close to the PO's since they didn't make it last year.