Understanding James Banks

KevB1990

Fulmer has not yet decided what Banks' punishment will be for his latest run-in with the UT police or the KPD...

I'm as big of a supporter of Fulmer as there is, but I think it's time we weeded out the culls...great athletes or not, we need some guys with a little better maturity than we're seeing. Yeah, they're college kids, but at some point if they expect to make it in the world they need to have some sense about what they do.

I will about bet that there will be a suspension for a game, but he will dress for Florida.

Any other opinions?

BTW...post #2,200 bites the dust!

Edited by KevB1990

Chris Hannon

Tony Brown

Jayson Swain

Robert Meachem

Brett Smith

Derrick Tinsley

Banks may be Tennessee's most athletic receiver, but he's NOT the Vols' entire receiving corps. Tennessee's receivers rank close behind the linebackers as the team's strongest asset.

This is huge for the Vols.  Banks "is" their receiving corp, unless a few of these Freshman step up.

825291651[/snapback]

Actually when fall practice starts Banks is likely to be moved to defense to one of the saftey positions.

Robert Meachem should be back at full speed and ready to go with a redshirt year to get stronger and learn his routes and Swain waiting to stepup over the great freshmen year he had as we as Chris Hannon had the breakout season he had last year and the way he performed in the spring game. Tennessee can afford to move Banks!

Robert Meachem 6'3, 210 and is very fast could be one of the top WR in the country before his UT career is finished but that may only be 3 years :P

Alright fellas, this could possibly be the best receiving corps our vols has seen since the days of Marcus Nash, Jermaine Copeland, Bobby somethin(caught the pass against Memphis in 98). If we can get someone to throw the ball which supposedly one of the recruits has a cannon, and Randy Sanders calls some good plays finally, we will be lighting it up. I can't wait to kick UGA's you know what.

James Banks has had enough chances...Kick him off and let him go somewhere else...With all this Fulmer-Alabama crap going on,the last thing we need is a player embarassing the program...By the way, isn't all the jabs from the other SEC coaches interesting concerning Coach Fulmer not being at the SEC Media Days...I hope he and the team file them away in their memory banks...Surely they will coach and play with a little more sense of urgency this year...