? About Brent Hayes from Chattanooga Central

POUNDERMAN44

First of all, I think Brent Hayes is an excellant football player, but is he really a D1 prospect. My personal opinion of seeing him play is that if he is a D1 prospect, it is not at LB (not enough foot speed). I think he would be more suited for DT. I think he is more of a D1AA prospect. This is just my opinion and I do think he is one of the better players in the Chattanooga area? What do you all think?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Russ,

Get your facts straight Brent played until the Tyner Game last year. Up until the second half of the Ryner game Brent had like 79 Total tackles on the season. (That Like 4 1/2 Games). If you need more info than that go to the photo gallery section of the page and look up Chattanooga Central, There are several pic's of our leader kicking Butt.

First of all, I think Brent Hayes is an excellant football player, but is he really a D1 prospect.  My personal opinion of seeing him play is that if he is a D1 prospect, it is not at LB (not enough foot speed).  I think he would be more suited for DT.  I think he is more of a D1AA prospect.  This is just my opinion and I do think he is one of the better players in the Chattanooga area?  What do you all think?

825291270[/snapback]

If he is borderline at D1-D1AA he would be a great pickup for the Chattanooga Mocs to build off of their #1 class this past season.

If he is around 6'2, 245 with pretty good speed he would make I think a very good DE for them if he could put on about 15-20lbs.

• 2 weeks later...