Suggestion For Posters!

CoachT

Coach T,

I dont think that the percentage of picks should be showed on the CoachT.com homepage. I think that the only time that they should be showed is after the pick has been made. When someone can look at who other people are picking before they pick, they can use that to their advantage when they know nothing of the two teams they are picking. I think that this may cause many people making the same picks on the same games and i think that that could cause a traffic jam at the top of the Big Ones rankings.

Good point. We'll see what else we can come up with.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach T,

I think that this Website is such a Great Idea. I agree about having 3 subdivisions under the football heading (Middle, West, East)

Keep up the good work,

the viking_te

One of the themes fans have related to me over the years is how CoachT.com enables them to know about schools from all over the state. I know you are now thinking that fans can still go to the east forum, then the west, and then the middle but I am afraid what would happen is that east fans would stay only in the east forum, etc. Then forums that have the least posts (like west at the moment) would slow down even more.

Also, you would either have to have a separate board for issues that involve all three areas or else post the same message, and have 3 different parallel conversations, on each board.

I understand your point and, some day when we have more viewership statewide, this may be needed but I don't think it is right now.

My suggestion for now would be to title your thread in a way that it gets the attention of fans in your area of the state, using both the title and the subtitle.

I didn't exactly know where to post this so I hope this works.

The last 4 times I logged on to this site I get the coacht logo at the top and a virus scan online in red on the other side. From this point I can go no further. The home page doesn't come up and I cannot log in. I've tried to reload the page and the same thing happens. However to get on this page(like I did this time) I go to the tssaa site-links, Daily News Journal-local sports, Blackman Blaze-Football, click on one of their opponents helmets which brings up your site. If I go directly to the message boards then the virus scan thing pops up again. If I go to the big ones contest or fan poll, I can log in and I 'm good to go. What is going on? And can I or you fix it? Thanks.

I just logged on this morning to see if I had an answer yet and my pathway once I entered your site is now taking some time to get the option of logging in. That virus scan online is popping up more and more. I fear soon that my round about way may be closed. I remember this happening once last year (virus scan online) but the problem took care of itself. Thanks.

I just logged on this morning to see if I had an answer yet and my pathway once I entered your site is now taking some time to get the option of logging in. That virus scan online is popping up more and more. I fear soon that my round about way may be closed. I remember this happening once last year (virus scan online) but the problem took care of itself. Thanks.

iamoz will have to help you with this. He has been busy elsewhere the last couple of days.

Its taking longer but I still can log on after going to different topics. I cannot find the internet options in order to delete. I guess I'm not well versed in this computer jazz. Soon as iamoz gets time I would appreciate the help. Thank you for your time.

"Tools" is at the top of your browser, if you use Internet Explorer, between View and Favorites.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...