Suggestion For Posters!

CoachT

:blink: Regarding my plus t membership, I got an email from Coach T that said I had a personal email from coach t and the email provided a weblink. However when I use the link it takes me to a page that says this menu has been disabled and that I am not allowed to use!

Becoming a plus t member is becoming more of a problem than I had thought.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: Regarding my plus t membership, I got an email from Coach T that said I had a personal email from coach t and the email provided a weblink. However when I use the link it takes me to a page that says this menu has been disabled and that I am not allowed to use!

I figured out what happened. Look for a private message from me.

Hey coacht,

I have a good friend that played for Greenbrier with me and graduated class of 2002. I know for a fact that he is playing college football now. He made the team at a small college in Minnesota. I was wondering how to get his name on the college prospects list. He was being looked at by other colleges as well, so it's not as if he lucked into playing. Appreciate the help.

What's going on with the Gallatin vs TSSAA posts? We at least deserve an explanation. After all, this has become our playoffs (lol).

When you guys can learn to talk without comparing Ronnie Carter to Hitler then you can have another thread. We don't allow too much coach bashing and CoachT doesn't need a lawsuit. It's one thing to talk about public policy, coaching calls, and the lawsuits themselves, but when you slander people it crosses over the line. Keep your personal insults to yourself. If you want to re-fresh your memory about CoachT.com policy please refer to the link below:

http://www.coacht.com/story.cfm?doc=252

Edited by ELA

When you guys can learn to talk without comparing Ronnie Carter to Hitler then you can have another thread. We don't allow too much coach bashing and CoachT doesn't need a lawsuit. It's one thing to talk about public policy, coaching calls, and the lawsuits themselves, but when you slander people it crosses over the line. Keep your personal insults to yourself. If you want to re-fresh your memory about CoachT.com policy please refer to the link below:

Calm down there...I was just askin'. I haven't been on in a few days and don't remember calling anyone Hitler. Maybe that's the part I missed. How 'bout not painting with such a broad brush though.

When you guys can learn to talk without comparing Ronnie Carter to Hitler then you can have another thread.  We don't allow too much coach bashing and CoachT doesn't need a lawsuit.  It's one thing to talk about public policy, coaching calls, and the lawsuits themselves, but when you slander people it crosses over the line.  Keep your personal insults to yourself.  If you want to re-fresh your memory about CoachT.com policy please refer to the link below:

Calm down there...I was just askin'. I haven't been on in a few days and don't remember calling anyone Hitler. Maybe that's the part I missed. How 'bout not painting with such a broad brush though.

Wireman... I don't remember who it was that used that phrase, but way too many kids on here are simply acting immature out of their frustration. Coach Thompson does not want people slandering others by name. It's one thing for someone to talk about someone else without using their names, but to openly slander anyone in this forum, especially coaches and public officials will be limited according to the rules established by CoachT.

I have said on several occasions that I have no ill will toward any Gallatin fans, players or coaches... you guys must learn to be civil about this matter and a few people simply can't post without calling people names. I don't have to take it and CoachT will not allow it to continue. IF You guys can continue to debate the merits of the issue without using peoples names and slander, then we will allow the threads to remain open; however, if anyone on either side of the debate continues to follow the same dialogue as we have seen during the last few days, we will continue to take action.

I agree this is an important issue but that doesn't excuse some of what has been said. You guys want to attack anyone who doesn't see things your way! I have reached the point that I just don't care what happens! You guys are not helping your case by bashing people on this website. I have talked to about twenty coaches (both in person and Online) about this issue and most of them understand the frustration but they agree there is no easy way to change this rule! It is the responsibility of the school to verify all the information is correct. None of them know another way to do it!

As a moderator I can see your frustration. I can assure you I haven't been accused of being a "kid" in quite a while. The ONLY reason I found CoachT in the first place is because of the current situation. I have been following Gallatin football for several DECADES and this whole situation stinks. I am just as frustrated on the opposite side of the spectrum. Please allow me to say this with all respect due but you do give the impression of having a bent against Gallatin. Some have dumped the entire burden of guilt on Gallatin but I can assure you that there is blame to fall on the side of the TSSAA. You have talked to coaches, well we have talked to coaches, lawyers, family members and each other. Gallatin is the victim in this. I don't want to see the opportunity for some people to vent a little taken away because of personal frustration. Someone on another thread said why not remove the offensive posts not the whole thread? On the first "Gallatin uses ineligible player" thread I was convinced you had ties to the TSSAA. I'm sure I was just caught up in the moment. Cool heads must prevail. If you don't allow "Gallatin" fans to post you only confirm the things being said. Again don't paint us all with a broad brush. If you do I guess I'll have to go back to working at work. Respectfully,

wireman

As a moderator I can see your frustration. I can assure you I haven't been accused of being a "kid" in quite a while. The ONLY reason I found CoachT in the first place is because of the current situation. I have been following Gallatin football for several DECADES and this whole situation stinks. I am just as frustrated on the opposite side of the spectrum. Please allow me to say this with all respect due but you do give the impression of having a bent against Gallatin. Some have dumped the entire burden of guilt on Gallatin but I can assure you that there is blame to fall on the side of the TSSAA. You have talked to coaches, well we have talked to coaches, lawyers, family members and each other. Gallatin is the victim in this. I don't want to see the opportunity for some people to vent a little taken away because of personal frustration. Someone on another thread said why not remove the offensive posts not the whole thread? On the first "Gallatin uses ineligible player" thread I was convinced you had ties to the TSSAA. I'm sure I was just caught up in the moment. Cool heads must prevail. If you don't allow "Gallatin" fans to post you only confirm the things being said. Again don't paint us all with a broad brush. If you do I guess I'll have to go back to working at work. Respectfully,

wireman

The "kid" reference was for someone who posts from Gallatin, not to you! My frustration has not been with Gallatin or the TSSAA. My frustration is with anyone who accuses me or any moderator on this website with picking sides in the debate. I do play "devils advocate" from time to time but on this single issue I have tried to simply follow the facts and the handbook. You can't rewrite the rules in the middle of the season, but I also understand there are more questions than answers at this time.

Edited by ELA

ELA, you do not help your arguement any by deleting the entire topic and not the posts that are in incompliance. This entire issue is starting to revolve around imporprieties of people in charge not just the use of a so called ineligible player. Your strong arm actions are just exactly like the ones that are being complained against by the Gallatin people. Whether you like it or not, this is going to come to pass and be shown through the court system for all of us to see. I have never heard of a lawsuit for slander being done by someone because of a public message board. But at the same time I fully understand the need for rules so it does not get out of hand. This is a great website. Coacht has done a great job of providing a place for all of us around the state a place to discuss what is on our minds reguarding highschool football. But I do not agree with your assessment of the thread that was deleted. The entire foreum on public/private debate has a lot more angry symbolism on it than what was on that thread. Like it or not your actions have just added to the fire that most of us feel. And by the way a lot of coaches feel that Gallatin was wronged and are cheering for proper action to be taken against the TSSAA. I guess state location has a lot more importance in this issue than one would believe it would.

This issue and lawsuit is going to have a personal tone in it. Having certain men do certain things that are contrairy to state and federal laws will bring out the truth.

I guess my question is can we start the topic again? How 'bout you start it with a huge disclaimer at the begining of it.

ELA, you do not help your arguement any by deleting the entire topic and not the posts that are in incompliance. This entire issue is starting to revolve around imporprieties of people in charge not just the use of a so called ineligible player. Your strong arm actions are just exactly like the ones that are being complained against by the Gallatin people. Whether you like it or not, this is going to come to pass and be shown through the court system for all of us to see. I have never heard of a lawsuit for slander being done by someone because of a public message board. But at the same time I fully understand the need for rules so it does not get out of hand. This is a great website. Coacht has done a great job of providing a place for all of us around the state a place to discuss what is on our minds reguarding highschool football. But I do not agree with your assessment of the thread that was deleted. The entire foreum on public/private debate has a lot more angry symbolism on it than what was on that thread. Like it or not your actions have just added to the fire that most of us feel. And by the way a lot of coaches feel that Gallatin was wronged and are cheering for proper action to be taken against the TSSAA. I guess state location has a lot more importance in this issue than one would believe it would.

This issue and lawsuit is going to have a personal tone in it. Having certain men do certain things that are contrairy to state and federal laws will bring out the truth.

I guess my question is can we start the topic again? How 'bout you start it with a huge disclaimer at the begining of it.

Fair enough, you can police it to keep it on the subject and I will not interfere until you guys get out of hand!