Maryville "Power" Football

susie

Hey boyz!

I have been on holiday in Madagascar! Suzette is working on landing a new fullback for my beloved red and black!

The strangest thing while I was over there, I heard, (you know how I am about rumors) that Maryville was recruiting a Banks kid from North Carolina.

It seems this kid can really play, however, he likes to play his radio a bit too loud. Never-the-less most good coaches overlook this less than positive attribute.

I say as long as he doesn't steal or print money...he can play at Lawrence Avenue!

Also, I bet you won't see George Quarles not going to UNO's pizzeria because he thinks William Blount or Heritage is going to serve him papers for alleged recruiting violations.

Speaking of recruiting violations...Suzette is really working hard for Quarles in the off season. Ted Wilson would have been proud.

I think the red and black are a team to be reckoned with for a time to come! I am out on a limb here....15-0 baby! Add another state title to the mix! Also, my prediction is Jimmy Gaylor will be coach of the year! Remember you heard it here first!

Starz...how's recruitin' going off the trash truck in Halls? I heard there are some excellent middle school playaz up there and everyone knows they won't be playing for the Red Devils! "Halls Used to Have It!"

I have missed you boyz!

Love you boyz!

:D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

Skipper, I am not trying to be funny. I am just trying to improve the dynasty on Lawrence Avenue. That has been my only concern since I was a red devil cheerleader at Maryville Junior High!

I couldn't play for the red and black, but I can sure recruit for them. Now my lovely daughter Suzette has taken up where I left off! She is a power house recruiter too!

I am telling you the dynasty Ted Wilson created is being carried on by my legacy Suzette!

Red and Black is where its at!

Love you boyz!

B)

Susie,

Think your red and black could win without recruiting? Oh yea, you guys recruited and still lost your last game.. I just can't remember who you lost to, can ya help me here?

825294305[/snapback]

Hey WHTF2007 do everyone from Morristown West a favor and stop the trash talk to Maryville, Jeff County and everybody else for that matter. The team and coaches have more than they can say grace over getting ready for Swain County on August the 20th. I don't mind you being proud of the team just please don't be arrogant especially about stuff that occurred in the past.

Hey WHTF2007 do everyone from Morristown West a favor and stop the trash talk to Maryville, Jeff County and everybody else for that matter.  The team and coaches have more than they can say grace over getting ready for Swain County on August the 20th.  I don't mind you being proud of the team just please don't be arrogant especially about stuff that occurred in the past.

825294309[/snapback]

the only people i talk trash about are jeff and maryville...you guys talk jsut as much trash as we do so you shouldnt be talking..Yea i know about swain county, theyre picked as a favorite in the 1A Championship game in NC this year....

Suzeeeeeeee,

It makes my heart flutter just to say the name. Did you see where our Goldenboy,

GQ, was one of 51 coaches picked across the US to be part of a special NFL coaches symposium??? He's a class act, through and through.

But so are you, you bodacious babe you. It's great to hear from you.

Suze, I'm afraid to get to excited, I'm knocking on wood every day, but dadjim it, it sure does look like my Govs have a chance to be a better than average football team this fall. What do you think?