Maryville "Power" Football

susie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, next week's election will change the county school board. It seems to be that those talbott and treadway guys are the only ones with any sense.

I hear WB picked up a recruit from jeff co. but the nick boy quit. Anyone else heard these rumors?

825294918[/snapback]

I also heard that the Nick boy quit. I do not believe that will stop Blount from giving M-Ville a heck of a game. This will be one of the games I look forward to the most this year.

The "Clinton '96" t-shirt I wore ONCE to practice was a joke.

The "Good Orange, Bad Orange" t-shirt I'll be wearing one day next week is serious business. I'll dedicate the wearing to our DC.

C'mon, VitaVol, since you can't preach ephedra anymore, can't you let us have some fun?

And for those of you that know, the big boy is getting married a week from tomorrow to a former rebel cheerleader: keeping it all in the family, you know.

I'll agree that GQ is a quality individual and coach but GovMan, I hope your "OUR goldenboy" comment was tongue in cheek.  You surely haven't jumped on the Rebel bandwagon too have you? ;)

825295026[/snapback]

Don't worry Tornado 1 ... you can take the Govman out of the county, but you can't take the county out of the GovMan. I'm blue and orange through and through.

But I am on the George Quarles bandwagon. He's a good friend and very deserved of the attention he receives. I'd have the same respect for him whether he was 15 & 0 or 0 & 15. He's just a quality guy.

Where are all the William Blount fans??? I have three daughters so I don't have a dog in this fight but I am WB fan. I remember back in the middle ages at Everett, the Bulldogs and whoever was playing Maryville was our favorite team...

825295313[/snapback]

How did you enjoy the thumpings Maryville use to give the good ole Everett Bulldogs?