Maryville "Power" Football

susie

Suzie, I am going to have to give you your props on here, you do know quite a bit, about what, I am not sure, but quite a bit!

The real question is are you a male or a female?

I think the Govs are going to be a team to be reckoned with this year. I am proud of the coaching staff and the entire program at William Blount.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHTF2007, yeah Mo-West beat Maryville last year. No matter what anyone says about the game. It went down as a loss for Maryville and a State bid for Mo-West. But that was last season and this is this season and this season is what matters now. Your boasting and gloating of the Mo-West's 2nd win over Maryville in 6 games is just lowering how people view Mo-West fans. You dont see Maryville fans getting on here and boasting and gloating about all their big wins over Mo-West or Central.

Hey boyz!

Hey Clemson Dad, Gov Man and BoyzfromSI! It is so good to have my suitors back on here! I am not complete without my beloved starz though!

Ok, 1st of all the only recruiting that goes on for Maryville is the recruiting that Suzette and I do! We are the only licensed recruiters for the Red and Black!

Maryville will beat M0-West this year probably twice on their way to a 15-0 season. Speaking of recriting...when I say I am the only official recruiter, I am trying not to leave out:

Brett Coulter

Ricky Maples

Ronnie Irwin

Jeff Murr

Slappy White

Joe "Hummer" Tipton

and a few others. These boyz don't recruit, they just show the light to the misguided atheletes of East Tennessee.

Clemson Dad how is the run for kounty kommission going? I hope you are still considering it. If we can turn this county school board upside down, maybe the kids in Blount County will have the same chance as the kids in Maryville.

I am glad to hear from some of my old flames! You boyz just make me melt!

Skipper, you are not Skipper Murrin are you? I love that man! He is some kinda wonderful!

Love you boyz!

:D

Suse,

You've got that right about the school board. I had the pleasure of hearing all of the candidates speak. After hearing two of the incumbents speak it sure made me glad that my kids go and went to Maryville. Those guys need to go.

Speaking of MHS and academia. I am so impressed with how smart the graduates are. Why, in just two months my graduate has become twice as smart as me. If you know what I mean. :D:D

question for susie,rebelron, or any other rebel fans..

What is the defense looking like for maryville this season?

The MoWest/Maryville game will be a shootout this year...West didnt lose anything on offense, its the defense that got hurt after the season.. im lookin forward to a good game..dont get me wrong when i trash talk on here, i respect maryville, i just dont like them..

congrats to quarles for being selected to the NFL youth coaches thing.

Suz, I have been on vacashun. I am glad your bak. A couple of other recruiters took over tha rout, whiles I spent a few days in the "overlooked" (notice I didn't say "peaceable") side of tha smokies, Butterfly Gap, Cold Sprangs, and Nebo.

Suz, I thank I've heered of tha recruit from Carolina. I beleeve tha call him "Outer Banks"...........

GQ will be safe to go inta UNO'S. It's safely in the citty limits of Mairvul. Now goin' inta Hubbard and Alnwick to play could pose a little problum. Maybe we can get ol' Red and Black boys like Garrett or Costner to give GQ free legal counsel.

I am glad you gave credit to them other recruiters. Thays werks hard at hit. That bunch will give graids, to hep you find athletik uniforms, to restorin' your old Mustang, to buildin' you a house, to heppin' you find your new H2 and parts fer hit.

I heered that Heritage with their new coach may run sum of thay own "PAIR" football.

Willy B's backs will be faster than you Suz, at tha Druid Hill.

Saw Rainbow tha other day and he said "hey." I jest noticed that he sez "hey" a lot.

By tha way Suz, since Caitie Mac now lives in Mairvul citty limits, do you thank we could get her in Red and Black to hep Rodney????????

Rebelsman, mind didn't have to grageeate to git twice as smart as me.................

825 Lawrence.

Git Hit Dunn.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Defense will be fine. It may be even better this year. Front 7 will be better. Secondary won't be as good. Maryville's secondary last year was probably the best I have seen. I will copy n paste what I wrote in another thread.

Maryville has 6 starters back on defense. Jeffery Smith,Adam Cable,Adam Parnell,Dave Garner,Matt Valentine and Andrew Clement. Gary Tucker is moving from offensive line to defensive line. Steven Childs was a starter at Smyrna and he will help fill a void big time that Tyler Gaskin has left. 3 players stepped up big time this spring on defense. Josh Smith will start on the defensive line. Matt Cox will start at one Corner slot. The guy who stepped up the most this spring was Jon Lawhon. He looked real good at linebacker.

DE.Jeffery Smith

DE. Gary Tucker

DT. Adam Cable

DT. Josh Smith

LB. Adam Parnell

LB. Matt Valentine

LB. Jon Lawhon

C. Matt Cox

S. Dave Garner

S. Andrew Clement

C. Tyler Maples,Kirk Harris,Ryan Reisser

Defense will be good. Offense will be very good.

Maryville should be high on this list. There are a lot of other deserving teams also.

Hey boyz!

Derek Hunt has really impressed me along with Dave Garner! He is a product of educators I believe and such a courteous young man. I am hopin' he will ask Suzette to the prom this year!

Rebelsman the Blount County School Board is a joke! They should play "Send in the Clowns!" when they show the re-runs on T.V. Speaking of re-runs...."Hey, Hey, Hey!"...why do they bother showing them?

Starz, I am still just meltin, hearin' (readin') your voice again! I liked that crack about me at the Druid Hill! Do you remember when B.L. got mad at us for making out in the back of that V.W.?

Ole B. L. is moving some real estate now ain't he?

Whatever happened to that class act at Heritage. You know the one who never won a game and blamed the officials when he lost? I mean if GQ loses and blames the officials it is one thing, but when you are 0 for a decade and you blame the officials it is quite another!

South Doyle better get ready! Let's just hope Meadows and Rewis improve on the county football and make everyone stronger!

I sure have missed you boyz!

Love you boyz!

:D

Edited by susie