What did you run this week?

CherokeeChief

first time runnin any kind of ditance over 400 if i ran all yall do i could easily get down under 15

825328184[/snapback]

1. NO

2. This first time I ever ran any distance of any kind, I ran a 3 mile race in 23:55, and now Im not even under 16- so, no you probably couldnt- maybe you could, but even if you did, it doesnt mean that everyone should be able to.....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

athlete 12 you are a moron. there is no way you could get under 15. you couldn't do if you ran more than us. you couldn't do it running 200 miles a week. there is no way. bumbi is the only guy i know under 15...maybe hannah now i'm not real sure. they've trained for a very long time...and trained hard...as hard as they could every day. you couldn't run under 15 if your life depended on it....maybe you should do your research before you talk. thats like me saying that..."well i ran a 58 sec. 400 m the other day" which i did" and it was my first ever...if i trained as much as jermey warner i could lower it down to a sub-40 sec."

Your a Retard

IF U CANT RUN UNDER 16 U DO NOT NEED TO SAY ANOTHER WORD OR TALK LIKE U KNOW EVERYTHING COASTERBOARDER

REAL STUPID REMARKS

GET OFF THIS TOPIC

825333183[/snapback]

well, um.. I can run under 16..... havent done it on an XC course, but I could easily get it on a track- Ive done plenty of workouts equivalent to it, and I will almost certaintly have a 3 mile split in college under 16.... so thats your first mistake

your second mistake is really several mistakes rolled up into one taco

-your choice of user name is sad, mainly because you think its funny to try and personify it

-your idea of trolling and spamming these message boards is First: not original (see the CPA guy last year who kept talking about "the third") and Second: only annoying, not funny

-instead of making some people laugh and irritating others, youre instead making yourself look like a fool and the only reason youre irritating is because youre a troll, not because youre edgy

-Finally, the whole strategy backfires on you because now instead of people thinking youre good comic relief, they now think youre an annoying troll......oops I may have said that already....well, it was well worth repeating

Have a good day, and try and do something more productive than pretending to be a mythological horse......................

athlete 12 you are a moron.  there is no way you could get under 15.  you couldn't do if you ran more than us.  you couldn't do it running 200 miles a week.  there is no way.  bumbi is the only guy i know under 15...maybe hannah now i'm not real sure.  they've trained for a very long time...and trained hard...as hard as they could every day.  you couldn't run under 15 if your life depended on it....maybe you should do your research before you talk.  thats like me saying that..."well i ran a 58 sec. 400 m the other day" which i did" and it was my first ever...if i trained as much as jermey warner i could lower it down to a sub-40 sec."

Your a Retard

825331531[/snapback]

58 sec. 400m? Please do yourself a favor and don't say anything else because that is not something to be proud of...I ran a 56 sec 400m after running a 5 min mile and that was my freshman year come on now

Oh and by the way I am not a track or CC runner either

Edited by YouGotStuck17

58 sec. 400m? Please do yourself a favor and don't say anything else because that is not something to be proud of...I ran a 56 sec 400m after running a 5 min mile and that was my freshman year come on now 

Oh and by the way I am not a track or CC runner either

825337262[/snapback]

well then you're obviously an exception to the norm. for many people, a 56sec/400m after a 5min/mile would be a dream, so people can be proud of what they want.

well, um.. I can run under 16..... havent done it on an XC course, but I could easily get it on a track- Ive done plenty of workouts equivalent to it, and I will almost certaintly have a 3 mile split in college under 16.... so thats your first mistake

-your choice of user name is sad, mainly because you think its funny to try and personify it

-your idea of trolling and spamming these message boards is First: not original (see the CPA guy last year who kept talking about "the third") and Second: only annoying, not funny

-instead of making some people laugh and irritating others, youre instead making yourself look like a fool and the only reason youre irritating is because youre a troll, not because youre edgy

-Finally, the whole strategy backfires on you because now instead of people thinking youre good comic relief, they now think youre an annoying troll......oops I may have said that already....well, it was well worth repeating

Have a good day, and try and do something more productive than pretending to be a mythological horse......................

EVERYBODY RUNS WORKOUTS THAT ARE EQUIVALENT TO A BETTER TIME THAN THEY REALLY CAN

ID HOPE U COULD DO IT ON A TRACK BECAUSE THERE ARENT ANY OBSTACLES TO OVERCOME

AND FOR ALL UR REMARKS ABOUT ME THAT WAS JUST ###### AND KINDERGARTENISH

825334720[/snapback]

Ok, obviuosly you have no life at all. I mean, you are talking about trolls! Thats what, 2nd grade? Come on now. You shouldnt talk about his username, look at yours! It is the worst looking thing i have EVER seen. And he is not making himself look like an idiot, you are making yourself look like an idiot. You are trying to get back at him because he said you stink at running, and from what i read, i agree. So how about you never post on the cross country board again because you are garbage.