What did you run this week?

CherokeeChief

Ok, obviuosly you have no life at all. I mean, you are talking about trolls! Thats what, 2nd grade? Come on now. You shouldnt talk about his username, look at yours! It is the worst looking thing i have EVER seen. And he is not making himself look like an idiot, you are making yourself look like an idiot. You are trying to get back at him because he said you stink at running, and from what i read, i agree. So how about you never post on the cross country board again because you are garbage.

825337918[/snapback]

lol, I dont know who you are, but I just lost all respect for you....

Your post isnt worth discussing, but thanks for the laugh :justwrestle:

Edited by coasterboarder

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EVERYBODY RUNS WORKOUTS THAT ARE EQUIVALENT TO A BETTER TIME THAN THEY REALLY CAN

ID HOPE U COULD DO IT ON A TRACK BECAUSE THERE ARENT ANY OBSTACLES TO OVERCOME

AND FOR ALL UR REMARKS ABOUT ME THAT WAS JUST ###### AND KINDERGARTENISH

825337802[/snapback]

well, no... in track, I would agree that people often run faster paces in practice than they do in races, but in XC, I often run faster in races than what the workouts I run should convert to for a race. However, last year, many different factors which you know nothing about kept me just short of sub-16 for the last month and a half of the season, and Im not about to discuss them here with you because I know I would get no respect and I would only be wasting my time.

As far as "childish" and "kindergardenish" goes, TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND TRYING TO PROVOKE AN ARGUMENT ON EVERY THREAD DOESNT SEEM CHILDISH TO YOU?"

Have a good day

I'm not saying not to be proud of it, sorry for the confusion, but don't come on here and try to talk trash with something like that

825338413[/snapback]

no i'm sorry for the confusion. it just seemed that when you said

Please do yourself a favor and don't say anything else because that is not something to be proud of...

that you were your own horn tooter. but obviously i was mistaken, and my attempt at civility was misinterpreted. but what trash?

Edited by DiegoLunaIsMyPersonalHottie