What did you run this week?

CherokeeChief

Coasterboarder....wow...i can't believe bumbalough only runs 70 a week...thats crazy hes that fast. but my point...like yours was that high quality runners put in high miles. and that 100 miles a week isn't uncommon for elite athletes. still can't believe bumbalough is only running that much...lol....he needs to share the secrets.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does winning 5 of the last 7 including the last 4 in a row, with one of them setting the state record for lowest score in the state meet count?

825318402[/snapback]

Hmm.. You wouldn't be referring to FRA would ya? If you are, it's nothing to really boast about since most of the A-AA teams would get demolished if they were in AAA.

Edited by runnerboy

Hmm.. You wouldn't be referring to FRA would ya? If you are, it's nothing to really boast about since most of the A-AA teams would get demolished if they were in AAA.

825321132[/snapback]

Well, I would hope so- especially since the minimum number of students in a AAA school is nearly FIVE times the enrollment of FRA. I think that taking a squad of about 9 from a student body of 300 and turning 5 of those 9 guys into a state contender against schools in AA with enrollments of over 1100 is something to boast about, and I will continue to boast about it. However, in this case, I was not boasting, necessarily, I was merely showing tribealltheway the error in his statement.

O, and, if you are running 100 miles a week, you should be able to break 18 minutes with your eyes closed at the end of a 15 mile run, much less in the first race of the season- hard course or not.....

come on guys somebody should b able to run a 3 mile race under 15 i dont even run n i jus ran with a friend for fun n i ran 3 miles under 25 n thats the first tyme n my life that ive ran 3 miles straight

825326715[/snapback]

well i know someone who can of course im sure alot of people know of who im talking about