What did you run this week?

CherokeeChief

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is ridiculous, they do not run 100mpw. If so, thats a little too much for some one who cant even break 15. Either they arent very good or this isnt true

825304281[/snapback]

If you don't believe, you are welcome to come run in the mornings and evenings with our runners that are racking in those miles..

Edited by runnerboy

If Mcminn runs 100 miles per week then they dont have raw talent. I run maybe 25 or 30 miles a week last season and had like 3 mcminn guys beat me. If they are runnin 4 times as much as i am and still not blowing me away thats not very good. Ooltewahs runners have raw talent. The most that we get up to is like 25 or 30 miles a week. Mcminn needs to find some raw talent. Then u would have an unbelieveable team if u ran that much.

this is ridiculous, they do not run 100mpw. If so, thats a little too much for some one who cant even break 15. Either they arent very good or this isnt true

825304281[/snapback]

I think they have ran that much. I have to say that its theyre not very good. If they have to run that much just to barely beat guys that run like 30 miles a week thats not good.

I think they have ran that much. I have to say that its theyre not very good. If they have to run that much just to barely beat guys that run like 30 miles a week thats not good.

825305155[/snapback]

Maybe you need to run more miles so you would even have a prayer at beating our top three.. For us running is a long term thing. Yes, we care how we perform right now but our main concern is how we'll compete on the college level. Coach tries to get us all ready for the real training and work that is ahead. There are alot of guys that run low mileage, like your team, and run blazing fast times in high school but when they get in college they just fade away because the transition (increased mileage and intensity) is way to hard for them.