Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

yes, stlrcoach, Don did live in Cookeville....He graduated from TTU where he played football along with Youngblood, Nunnley, Pierson, etc.

In the off season he was an instructor at Wheeler's skating rink and could well have  been your speed coach.

Please continue to pray for Jacqui,

825472301[/snapback]

I think of Jacqui almost every time I visit the football boards. The genuine thoughts and prayers of members on here are very satisfying to see.

Was Don at Tech during the '72 season?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, stlrcoach, Don did live in Cookeville....He graduated from TTU where he played football along with Youngblood, Nunnley, Pierson, etc.

In the off season he was an instructor at Wheeler's skating rink and could well have  been your speed coach.

Please continue to pray for Jacqui,

825472301[/snapback]

That was him then! It puts things a little closer to home now. He was and, I'm sure, still is a great guy and fun to be around. Does anyone have his email? Because I would love to get in touch with him. It's been a long time. Since he is an asst. coach at R'dale, does he teach there also? If so, I'm sure I could get his work email from their website. In any case, thanks for the info. I knew it looked like him, only with a little snow on the roof!! HA, HA! Still continuing to pray for Jacqui!

That was him then!  It puts things a little closer to home now.  He was and, I'm sure, still is a great guy and fun to be around.  Does anyone have his email?  Because I would love to get in touch with him.  It's been a long time.  Since he is an asst. coach at R'dale, does he teach there also?  If so, I'm sure I could get his work email from their website.  In any case, thanks for the info.  I knew it looked like him, only with a little snow on the roof!!  HA, HA!  Still continuing to pray for Jacqui!

825473003[/snapback]

I don't know Don's e-mail address, but you can leave him a message on Jacqui's website: www.jacquimac.com. Just click on "Guest Book" and you can leave him a message. Or if you want, you could e-mail me and I could call Don to give him your e-mail address. My e-mail address is twutvols@yahoo.com

I don't know Don's e-mail address, but you can leave him a message on Jacqui's website:  www.jacquimac.com.  Just click on "Guest Book" and you can leave him a message.  Or if you want, you could e-mail me and I could call Don to give him your e-mail address.  My e-mail address is twutvols@yahoo.com

825473741[/snapback]

Thanks bhsOL! I sent you the email already. I just didn't feel comfortable leaving it on Jacqui's website, because this is totally off the subject and the reason for her site. I still pray for her to get better everyday!

stlrcoach,  The using my computer at work right now and for some reason it won't let me access yahoo mail, so I'll check your e-mail some time tomorrow and give you the info you need to know a.s.a.p.  I'm sure Don will be glad to hear from you.

825473771[/snapback]

No problem. Thanks alot for doing this for me! As far as the yahoo mail at work issue, some companies turn off the access to individual webmail sites. Why? I have no idea, and I'm a network engineer. There's no logical reason for it! Who knows, maybe computer geeks flexing there "muscle"!