Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

redbaron515, I'll try to let you know the updates as soon as I can.

Hey guys, I'm going to call it a night now because I've had a long, tiring day. I will try to let everyone now the updat on how Jacquie is doing in the morning, and hopefully before noon. I may try to go to the hospital tomorrow with my mom. But thanks everybody for their prayers. I know the McDaniel family will greatly appreciate everyone on here. God Bless and good night.

Edited by bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

I have put Jaquie and her family on several internet prayer lists for world-wide prayers. If any of the rest of you have church prayer lists, please do the same.

I haven't heard a whole lot more info about how Jacquie is doing, but I was told just a few minutes ago that the swelling level is down to around 15 or 16.

Someone told my mom and she told me that there was a guy who nobody new there last night talking to the family. He told them that Jacquie will be okay because he was in an accident before and his brain swelling was at 66, meaning he should have been dead. He said his dad was the ONLY person there at the hospital praying for him and he was healed. He told Jacquie's parents that the reason she would make it is because while he had only 1 person there praying for him, he was healed, and Jacquie had hundreds of people there praying for her. There were about 400 people at the hospital the night of the crash and well over 100 yesterday.

I just thought someone might want to hear this story because I thought it was a neat one.