Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i never got back to you bhsOL about car pooling. i wasn't able to get on coacht for a while yesterday because of football practice at mtsu. i would love to go see the family and jacquie, but i don't know if i'll get the chance. regardless, she and her family are being prayed for non stop. and you guys are all right--our God is an AWESOME God.

This is why, although I love high school football win or lose saturday morning I take a deep breath smile and realize how fortunate I am it's not life or death not even close.

She will be in my prayers and the family also.

We may all have different teams we support but in the end we are all on the same one.

My prayers will definitely go out to this young lady and her family and friends. I would like to challenge everyone who reads this to take the time to say a simple prayer for this person. Think of how many that would be! It could be the best medium this board was ever used for. God hears our prayers and the more the better. Never underestimate the power of prayer.