Who will be the top seniors next year?

REBELRON

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you better take a little trip off Interstate 40 and Come see this kid Chris coleman. He is probably one of the fastest kids in the state. He runs a 4.4 forty and is awesome at defense just ask Ezell or any team in Nashville Christians region. Tennessee is calling weekly for him. He is something to see. no Lie.

Fred Sparkman seems to be the real deal. I've played against him and watched him some. He's instinctive and fluid. I'm curious to see how it play's out for Steven Jones of Brentwood. I'm sure its hard to pass up that size and athleticism. I've seen him play several times and played against him his sophomore year. He has seemed a little passive at times and unsure. But players improve greatly with each year at this age.

I've been telling you guys for two years that Jason Hoath (SH) will be one of the best QB's in Tennessee by 2002! He has got to be one of the strongest players at any position (over 1600lbs total max in the major four lifts SQUAT/CLEAN/BENCH/MILITARY) and a great arm and speed to boot! If he was playing for the infamous Riverdale, Brentwood H.S., or any top passing offense, he would be a BLUE chip player on everyone's recruiting list! I've seen this kid play since he was eight, and I can tell you he is the REAL THING!

Last year, I was the only one that said Ezell Harding would be the 1A camps; believe me now, if this kid doesn't get injured, he should be a D1 player at the next level!

Guest softball4

two words Jonathon Ward. I have a feeling he will be Mr Football this year. He was a finalist last year and was just a Junior. The boy does it all!! Good luck Jonathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keon Newsom plays WR for Memphis Whitehaven. In my humble opinion, he will be the best WR in the state, maybe the best player in the state. Too bad Tenn doesn't recognize the best WR/DB in the state like they do Linemen and RB's. I think Keon would win that tittle if there were one. 6-0, 195 lbs., 4-4 forty speed, and hands like glue. Best when going across the middle, ice water in his veins. I know he will sign D1 next year, just depends on who's doing the recruiting.

[Edited by kwc on 2/21/02 11:54 AM]

• 1 month later...

What about Artis Pitts from Crockett County. He rushed for 1600 yards last season and could get 2000 this season. He has two other great blockers for him in the backfield this season. His offensive line has two returning starters and a sopmore that got alot of playing time as a freshman. He could be a Mr. Football finalst this year if he aviods injury.

Guest nat25jb

William Nelson from Boyd-Buchannan is somene to definatley someone to watch for. He is being looked at by Auburn, Alabama, and Vandy. He is a 5'10, 210lbs RB/LB and he runs a 4.4, and benchs 360. Watch out for him next year!

• 2 weeks later...

3 of the best in region 4-5A are among the top in the state if not the best at what they do !! Taron Herny is a great WR/CB that can make a big play at any given time and take over a game !! He made Hendersonville look bad :) Rico Turner is a good tailback ,and I think he will put up very big numbers next year !!! The TB/FS from LaVergne