Chris Berry

crosovr10

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Berry is an amazing runner! He finished 4th in the preseason meet last week. The new runner is Nic Spear (that's right, no "k" in Nic)...he moved to TN last year and just joined the team this year. He is a great runner. Finished 18th at the preseason meet I believe. Daniel Reese also did really well...if I remember correctly, he finished 30th. (Way to go guys!) I can see Blackman really showing up this year.

Edited by IntheStands

Nic Speers is GARBAGE!  He came in 86 in the state on TX.  Blackman has nothing either it will be hard for berry to even come in the top 10 in region with all the talent siegel has.

825333898[/snapback]

StarRunner, how about you chill?! First of all, his name is right up above...let's learn how to spell. 2nd of all, chill...maybe we made a mistake. At least he made it to state in TX. 3rd of all, CHILL!!!...Blackman may not be as good as Siegel and everyone already knows that yall (assuming you are in fact a Siegel STAR) are awesome. No need to flaunt it. Please don't start trash talk on this. It's completely ridiculous and totally not worth it. But since this thread it titled "Chris Berry," good luck CHRIS! We're rootin' 4 u!