Chris Berry

crosovr10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steepler, if your comparing chris to the rest of the region, he was 2nd, about 30 seconds behind hannah, but the 3rd and 4th guys were only 2 and 9 seconds behind. the 5th and 6th guys were about 20 seconds or so back. and soccerguy, what's this about his knee? good to see how athletes form the same school like soccerguy, gets so much respect and encouragement from each other. whether he's hurt or not, athletes from the same schools should be cheering for success from their school mates in their respective sports...not laughing about an injury.

Berry didn't do anything to his knee and now i was instructed to stay off this site cuz my coach got mad that that was said. the coach of columbia called our coach and she got really mad at us. Also i gurantee berry getting top five in region. also rick came from a 7th grade name we gave him becuase he knew everything about every sport like "the rick" off the espy awards commercial don't know if yall saw that or not...but thats where that came from.