Warren Co. @ Chattanooga Central

POUNDERMAN44

I think the Pounders will rebound in a very big way after last weeks embarrasing lost to Notre Dame. They need to get the QB more reps in which i think or hope he will improve his accuracy because he has the weapons at recievers to break a lot of big plays. Coach Jones and the guys have been working real hard this week to improve on taking care of the ball. Now that they have lost, maybe all the big heads some of the team had is gone and they will get back to playing like nobody respects them like they did last year.

Warren Co. 7

Chattanooga Central 35

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I'm not on crack. If I told you that Hixson would have beat Central 17-0 or that Central would lose 14-15 in a game against Notre Dame where they declined to kick a PAT and went for it instead, you would've told me I was smoking crack. I didn't say Warren Co. is going to lose, but Central is overrated, wayyyyy overrated. Until I see them actually dominate a team of any kind, I will maintain that any team can beat them or give them a run for their money.

there is absolutely not chance that warren county will beat you guys, there is nothing to worry about its been at least 3 years since they have won a game, they have about 25 players on the varsity roster, and they have maybe 3 decent athletes on the team, trust me, if you lose to them you shouldn't play the rest of the season

Well I don't exactly know that much about Warren County except that they have lost 5 strait. Central is coming off the huge season opening loss to Notre Dame. I think that Chattanooga Central will bounce back against a weaker team this weak though. Central really needs to work on stopping the run. As well do they need to work with there passing game. I don't think they will need these to beat Warren County but they will need them on down the road.

Chattanooga Central 30

Warren County 13

thumb

Well I don't exactly know that much about Warren County except that they have lost 5 strait. Central is coming off the huge season opening loss to Notre Dame. I think that Chattanooga Central will bounce back against a weaker team this weak though. Central really needs to work on stopping the run. As well do they need to work with there passing game. I don't think they will need these to beat Warren County but they will need them on down the road.

Chattanooga Central 30

Warren County 13

thumb

825312565[/snapback]

Insider, they did stop the run. The defense allowed 98 yds. total offense. Simple fact is, they have to stop turnovers & penalties. If you don't give the other team the ball, you don't get beat when your defense allows 98 yds.

Insider, they did stop the run. The defense allowed 98 yds. total offense. Simple fact is, they have to stop turnovers & penalties. If you don't give the other team the ball, you don't get beat when your defense allows 98 yds.

825312574[/snapback]

I agree 100%. You are exactly right the turnovers and penalties were killers for Central. Yet, what I was thinking about and reffering too was the last drive of the game when Taylor Patton and #2 ran there way down the field to basically win the game. Central looked really good against the run until that point.

thumb