Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, it's too early for me to think too hard about this game since Ooltewah's got another one this week.

But don't underestimate Ooltewah's backs and think that Caldwell is all they have.

DeWayne Caldwell

Marcus Williams

Hunter Hydas

Terrance Lowdermilk

All 4 could get tons of playing time at ANY school in the area.

Plus, you gotta get those backs of yours through Ooltewah's very tough Linebacker corps.

This will definately be the best game between these two teams up to that point. This game will also set the tone for each teams' region play this year. Whichever team shows up and wants it more will take this one home!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Ill take Ooltewah, but I think McMinn will definitely give them a run for their money. If I had gone to school at McMinn, I would prolly go with them. To be honest I just think Ooltewah has better, developed, talent. However I haven't seen McMinn play this season, and will not be able to unless they make the playoffs.

Good luck to both teams. Go Owls.

McMinn's defence better be fast or else Caldwell will get that corner and then NO ONE is catching him!

well... we'll see...

A couple of years ago, Patrick Flanagan ran 4.4 - 4.5 and Ill be honest here... I think Caldwell is faster(no clue of times) and for sure quicker. They need to get him lifting upper body for next year so he can actually break more tackles(got dragged down by the last guy, he could have gone for 400 yards last week if he was stronger)

we're both biased so noone can know for sure until about 2 weeks from now

first of all, none of the guys you mentioned run a 4.4 40. i haven't seen any of them but caldwell, and he doesn't even run that. none of you have ever seen a 4.4 40 unless you have attended an nfl game with the likes of vick or darrell green or deion sanders. i love the way people throw these numbers out nowadays. if a kid in high school is running a 4.6 40, then he is extremely fast. 4.4 seconds is almost world-class. get a clue.

first of all, none of the guys you mentioned run a 4.4 40.  i haven't seen any of them but caldwell, and he doesn't even run that.  none of you have ever seen a 4.4 40 unless you have attended an nfl game with the likes of vick or darrell green or deion sanders.  i love the way people throw these numbers out nowadays.  if a kid in high school is running a 4.6 40, then he is extremely fast.  4.4 seconds is almost world-class.  get a clue.

825311771[/snapback]

Well, if your going to make a comment like that, then you need to make it to coaches because they are the ones that time them. These guys are just going by what they say. 4.4 isnt that world class...it is quick tho..extremely quick!