Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

Cumberland has a decent team, but nothin special, and "The Nest" isn't anything to fear. Just get ready to watch McMinn's 3 exquisite running backs doing just that....RUNNING down the field to somewhere around 200 or more yards. And Friday YOU will hafta get used to that.

Edited by J_Rock44

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, first things first. How do you figure this. We have beaten ya'll 3 out of the last 4 times we've played. I hate people who make completely ignorant comments on here and just try to stir up trouble. You're making your school look bad! Do you even know anything about football, because making comments like that doesn't help your case.

825312263[/snapback]

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th, shoot I even 5th that.

Saying that Patrick Flanagan ran between 4.4 - 4.5 is ridiculous.. If he was that fast he would have been playing at UTK not UTC.. Coachbobusmc how are you going to say anything about Mcminn, you really dont know anything about our team.. You say "we better get used to getting rocked byt he owls, because it aint gonna change any time soon", well we will see you all down there in Ooltewah in 2 weeks, you better worry about how your going to contain McBride, Locke, and McDermott.. Caldwell is a good back, but if he breaks one, we will have somebody who will catch him, and thats McBride.. He is probably one of the fastest players in this area if not the fastest and possibly one of the fastest in the state... We also have some threats on D as well, in Robert Moore 6'5 210 DE, Calvin Smith 6'5 290 DE, Matt Moodey 5'10 213 LB, and a very good defensive secondary in Jon Southerland 5'10 170 , Trace McDermott 6'0 175, and last but certainly not least, Steven McBride 6'3 195, who I am convinced can shut down anybody in this area, maybe in the state. The owls think they will walk over Mcminn but they will have a game on their hands, and you can count on the Tribe showing up to play.. See you in two weeks...

GO TRIBE!!!

well from what i've seen, it seems a lot more like mcminn thinking they will just cake walk over ooltewah, even tho they are in a rebuilding season..and no, cumberland county is not even a decent team, i have watched the play so dont try and argue that..oh well see you at ooltewah with a 2td+ victory for the owls

I love these posts, because whoever's team loses is going to be scared to show their faces on here for a while. So there's a lot riding on this one. By the way, Ooltewah fans, what would you do if I was to tell you that the people from East Ridge are paying us to get on here and keep you guys from thinking about your opponent this week. Seems to me you better not overlook the Pirates, or you might not get that 2-0 record coming into our game next week. Just a thought.