Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

I believe this game will be the difference maker for both teams as in respect to what kind of a year they will have. If McMinn wins then they go on the road to Cleveland and then Farragut and then are @ home for McMinn Central and OR. So if they happen to lose the Ooltewah game then it will make the next two even tougher then they actually are. So there will be alot of importance on next weeks game from McMinn's standpoint. If they happen to win the Ooltewah game then they will take a tremendous amount of confidence into the next 2 games, that is the reason this game is very important. It is kind of like the Tennessee/Florida game that is played early in the SEC season whoever wins that game usually goes on to have a successful season and is the front runner for the conference championship and possible national championship. GO TRIBE!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can sit and talk about who runs the fastest 40 for hours and hours, but when it gets down to it, McMinn has one of the best running units in McBride, Locke, and McDermott in the state. These guys can do it all, If Ooltewah loses this one you can send a Thank You card to those 3 guys!

825311924[/snapback]

Say what? Coaches giving 4.4 40 times is just like adding 10 or 15 pounds onto somebody's weight. Plus, I don't care what your 40 time is when you're running for me. I plan on Caldwell running 80 and 90 yards sprints in 2 weeks. His 40 time has nothing to do with that! And your "spectacular" running unit has to break a few tackles before they can even kick it in gear to run their 40. Well see what happens in 2 weeks.

Your right we will Grad. And to reaction, our passing attack didn't throw much in our first game v.s. Cumberland last Friday, because it was wet and we got off to an early lead. The coaches wanted to play conservative and the defensive effort we had , and the way our backs were able to run the football allowed us to do so. Plus, we have a first year starting QB, but that has nothing to do with how good our passing attack is. To be honest, us fans from McMinn County don't even know yet. We hope to find out in our ballgame against the Owls next Friday. You can count on our running game being strong, and hopefully we will be able to make some plays in the air as well. If our young offensive line can give Carr sometime to throw than that will be a big help. I'm ready for our matchup and I'm ready to see what you guys are working with this Friday when you play East Ridge.

Go Tribe!

How about if everyone just waits at least until Saturday to start trash talkin. What happens if one of Ooltewah's main players goes down with an injury?? McMinn suffered a major loss with the suspension of Holland. This game could easily come down to field position or who makes the big plays.

Edited by J_Rock44

Okay, first things first. How do you figure this. We have beaten ya'll 3 out of the last 4 times we've played. I hate people who make completely ignorant comments on here and just try to stir up trouble. You're making your school look bad! Do you even know anything about football, because making comments like that doesn't help your case.

Edited by TribeGuy22