Siegel at Blackman

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O yea i kinda got off the topic there. blackman's running game is deffinetely a plus for their offense.... plus is an understatement. But our big guys like Echols, Shepard, Davis, and Wright are prepared for that. They thrive on the big games. Especially when big players with good running depth are trying to pass their slots. But if they get passed them, I can't see our secondary stopping them unless they improve big time within the next week

O yea i kinda got off the topic there. blackman's running game is deffinetely a plus for their offense.... plus is an understatement. But our big guys like Echols, Shepard, Davis, and Wright are prepared for that. They thrive on the big games. Especially when big players with good running depth are trying to pass their slots. But if they get passed them, I can't see our secondary stopping them unless they improve big time within the next week

825318170[/snapback]

4 guys anit going to stop mimms, kenny , locke and miles

If Siegel's D-line can get really aggressive then they can stop the Blackman running game. Blackman's o-line really stepped it up last night and came off the harder than last week. Blackman's d-line also stepped it up. If Blackman can quit making as many mistakes as last night, then they will put a beating on the Stars.

I pick Blackman to win this one after seeing how good they did against Lincoln County.