Siegel at Blackman

Come on guys, when has Blackman not been a running team. the whole region knows it and with the exception of last year the Blaze have been successful just running the ball. at last nights game Locke should have had a touchdown pass to #4 but the kid droped it, and the final pass was a pretty good throw even though the LC kid intercepted it our reciever had a darn good chance at getting it. but like someone said early dont try to fix something if it aint broke. i think the coaches called a great game last night and Alsup knows how to get the most out of his team. Siegal will have to play a near perfect game but i dont believe they will. With Blackman coming off of a heartbreaking loss added with the fact that this is a region game AND with it being at the inferno, i think blackman will win by 20. This is a good rivalry already so both teams are going to come out hyped up. i dont think that Siegal will be able to run the ball on Blackman's D, especially not with the talented Linebackers the Blaze have, so if Zeke has to start airing it out b/c they cant run then blackman will sit back and just wait.

Edited by shady04

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok back to the topic... i'm gonna ask two questions in comparison....

1. what are the chances of siegel beating blackman if zeke gets to throw the ball more?

2. what are the chances of winning if we stick to the running game most of the time like last night?

825318357[/snapback]

Answer #1-slim to none

Answer #2-no chance in Hades. :ph34r:

hey im not saying there is anything wrong with Zeke or that he is bad. as you can clearly read in my post i did give them a better shot throwing the ball then running. i mean Zeke is only a sophomore and to come out and try to throw the whole game i mean thats alot to ask out of someone. Blackman's Secondary played well last night, i just dont think that anything that Siegal can/will do will be enough to beat the Blaze this year. best of luck to them, i mean they picked up their first win last night so maybe they can ride it to a win. the best team doesnt always win as we saw last night when Blackman lost to LC so who knows. thats why we play the game right?

im sure siegel has improved but beatin the blaze after that lose will be tough..esp in the inferno and a region game... eveyrone of them is gonna be jacked up wit that bad taste in their mouth from LC ready to take it out on any RB or WR crossin their path..keep up the D blaze and O lien keep blockin..the 3 headed monster will do the rest

hah sry bout that region forgot to clarify those "injuries" after the game was over.....about Parks....he only had about 14 carries....125 yards is not bad at all for 14 carries...its just that everyone knows FB dive is coming every other play....Zeke is only a sophomore true but hes got just as much experience as anyone else in the region except for one or two maybe....He's def. the most talented QB in the region its just a matter or whether or not our coaches are gonna let him open it up a lil bit and throw..... his stats last night were 2-5 for about 55 yards....both of those were TD's

I'll say this right now... Siegel will not win this game if we only throw the ball 5 times. It's too easy for teams to stack 8 in the box and just wait for the run...our offense did as good as possible last night given the circumstances. We HAVE to change it up if we wanna win games.

You say inferno like its an advantage.....Siegel will bring more fans and be ALOT louder than Blackmans...only advantage is not havin to take that 10 minute bus ride. Siegel is out to prove that this year will not be like last...we came up against a good CC team last week that almost gave us flashbacks to last year, they are out to prove a point jus like Blackman is after their tough loss....except ours is a lil more desperate...