Middle TN Jr. High boys playday

sleep23

The school is in the western part of Henry County. It would be a good ride from Dickson county.

825326266[/snapback]

Since you never call over here anymore we would like to come and play. Don't think we are gonna be able to get you guys on schedule though. Too much work here. Call me and I will bring my guys over if you still need a team or two. Remember the number????????

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad and i r coachin my old jr. high this year (Pleasant Shade Ele.). we got a girls playday up in red boiling with like LA and clarkrange...some good teams. we were hopin to find one for the boys also. tryin to find one on any saturday besides Oct. 2nd. thanks for ur help.

825325208[/snapback]

Let me see what i can come up with, i'll give you some more info after the 20th of Sep, as i will know more then about the team and if i will be the coach or not. If i am then i am sure that i could get some teams together around the 9th for a playday. If you find one before then let me know. Thanks df

Let me see what i can come up with, i'll give you some more info after the 20th of Sep, as i will know more then about the team and if i will be the coach or not.  If i am then i am sure that i could get some teams together around the 9th for a playday.  If you find one before then let me know.  Thanks df

825327923[/snapback]

ok sounds good. if i hear or get anything going i'll be sure to let u know also. appreciate it... thumb