TigersBball42

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think band should have a forum. The marching band and cheerleaders are all a part of the game time atmosphere, unlike the drama club. While the jocks don't like to admit it, sometimes a quarter of the crowd is there to see the band's halftime show. Before the flaming begins, I was a jock (in Columbia watchout32) and I don't have a kid in the band. Band parents that aren't interested in posting about the 'sports' such as bowling and cheering might participate in a band forum. They might also help support Coacht's efforts in providing this forum by becoming a plus member. Nobody is going to make the rest of us participate in the band's forum if we don't choose to, so what does it hurt? I would guess that they have as much to post about as the cheerleaders do!

I think it should and for several reasons!

1. We already have many band students posting on the message boards supporting their teams!

2. I have seen how loyal and hard working many of these young men and women are with their programs. They put in long hours and are very competitive at the good programs.

3. They would increase traffic for coachT and bring in some new plus members (them and their parents).

4. It would round out the CoachT family to include everyone who partcipates in the football community!

CoachT... it's just one more message board... does the server have room for one more?