Columbia Academy

Saprissista

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia Academy is pretty good this year even though their record doesnt show it right now. I know they lost one game because their keeper got hurt. They did not lose many players at all last year that graduated and Adrian is still there....she is only a sophmore i believe. From the scores ive seen from the Katie Hunter tournament in Oak Ridge they are doing good.

Well, I hate I can't make the game. I think it's going to be a good one....

Go Jackets!!!!! thumb

825330693[/snapback]

The CAvs FHS game was a good one(fairview lost 2-0); not full of just dum intentional fouls like has happened before. A couple players were injured from both teams ,but i think they're fine now. Fairview lost it's intensity in the 2nd half, and they weren't up to full intensity in the first either. Both teams have some good players. Definantly a much better game than the 7-0 blowout last year in districts. Fairview had some good players up front and in the midfield, and a brilliant goalkeeper. Looks like Fairviews really coming along.