ELIZABETHON CANT CONTEND W/ CENTRAL

orange&whitefridaynight

Sullivan Central really has what it takes to go the distance this year folks... They will run in the long lasting memory of Coach Dingus's cat (RIP Erny) as the cat was a vauable asset to what was an outstanding run through the 2003 season... now that erny has past away for eternity the team is dedicating their season to the BIG ERN who is a mile high in the sky... Central, with this newfound motivation to please their coach and help ease his wounds, will destroy any competitor that crosses thier path this season (that includes Elizabethton)... this team will be state contenders and will do great this yr... thumb

Edited by orange&whitefridaynight

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sullivan Central really has what it takes to go the distance this year folks... They will run in the long lasting memory of Coach Dingus's cat (RIP Erny) as the cat was a vauable asset to what was an outstanding run through the 2003 season... now that erny has past away for eternity the team is dedicating their season to the BIG ERN who is a mile high in the sky... Central, with this newfound motivation to please their coach and help ease his wounds, will destroy any competitor that crosses thier path this season (that includes Elizabethton)... this team will be state contenders and will do great this yr... thumb

825335663[/snapback]

Any times on them. I mean your pretty confident about them. I have seen some very good times from schools this year. just wondering what their top 5 looks like.

what times have u seen ? from who?

825337315[/snapback]

Im not sure you answered the question

and like the other guy said, no one is going to hand you the title- you were the favorites last year, but obviously that didnt work out. If you go into the season as cocky as you seem on these boards, youre only going to be in for a let down...

Good Job Central! I told you not to get cocky. You got killed. You'll have to better than that to beat Elizabethton. I don't think you can stop them. I'd shut up and practice if you want to roll with the big dogs. Looks like they will the one's to beat, not you! Elizabethton is the real deal. Good Luck Elizabethton...put them in their place.