Goodpasture vs. Lipscomb

DLballer11

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. What do the comments about Easttnfootballexpert mean?  I am confused.  Is he a lipscomb player?

825340836[/snapback]

EXPERT is from up on Rocky Top. His knowledge is only surpassed by his ignorance. He roams the coacht boards preaching the message of the Alcoa Tornadoes and Tyner Rams. ChattChooChoo, the chosen one, is EXPERT's son. Was an excellent quarterback in the Nashville area and then he started throwing to tight ends. No one has seen him on a football field since, except for a few lackluster perfromances on the Intramural fields. The rumor is that he headed East, some say as far as exit 226, and has started a new life taking money from innocent 18 year olds across the mid-state once a year. Enough of that...

Good luck to the Mustangs as they try and take down Pat-T and the Hard Knocks.

BombSquad, are you associated with Move those chains?  yall are both hilarious.  I love Poster-poser.  You have to be at the top of your game in a DL thread or you will get called out.

825340932[/snapback]

While I have great respect for whoever Mr. Chains might be, he isn't quite on my level. Many tests have been undergone over the past few weeks, and Poster-Poser is the tentative result, I have decided to test it in the battlefields here on CoachT. Moving on through your post, in order to hang with the Mustangs on the field, a team must present their best effort, so I figure, why not demand the same from opposing posters? While I do respect opposing posters, I am not afraid to show them their inefficiencies in hopes that they may develop into a bit more of a challenge for those in the higher echelon of CoachT posters.

That post qualifies as a swing and a miss.  As a self-proclaimed expert on CoachT, I bestow upon you the uncoveted title of Poster-Poser.  Good luck next time.

825340921[/snapback]

What? I simply meant that this years Mustangs are good enough to win anywhere any time. Not trying to be smart or anything. Just a football knowit all.

FROM hsfball Similar to Corey Brewer formally of Portland, currently of UF bench. 

Who is this?  I try to stay up with the D1 prospects in Middle TN in football every year.  I guess this one got by me.  What position does he play?

825340968[/snapback]

He plays bball. I was refering to how schools would devise elaborate defensive schemes to stop him similar to what Turner sees on the football field. You'll have to look hard to see him playing for UF cause if he turns to the side you cant see him.

What do Turner and Brewer have in common. Let's see one plays basketball and one plays football. That is like saying a golfer has something in common with a bowler. Nothing. Give them credit. One got and the other will get a scholly from a major D-1 school. Don't be jealous. hsfootball...did you want a golf scholly and not get one?