Top Players in the State?

CAsoccerGiRLiE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kristin Garman is a senior at FRA this season. She IS playing in TN. She has verbally committed to FSU, Div. 1 school. An accomplishment not seen often in TN in women's soccer. I haven't seen every player in TN, but I cannot imagine that anyone in this state could be better. She is the most dominant player I've ever seen in high school or travel ball in many years of watching soccer. She is all skill and finess (sp), no "brawl ball". Loving referred to as the "delete button" by the parent experts. Also a wonderful young lady. :unsure:

I think two of the overlooked players in Tennessee are Andi Morrow (Scott County High) and Sarah Dysarczyk (Oneida High School). Both are extremely strong defenders and team leaders. Andi has also been a strong offensive player for her team as well. She makes long runs from the back, and with her speed and aggression, is a threat to any opposing team. Sarah is the key defender for Oneida. She holds the team together in the back and often makes runs up field. Both girls play for the Diadora Impact in Knoxville, and I expect will be signing with a college team soon.

• 3 weeks later...

i believe that the heather girl from ccs, haley profitt from david lipscomb, leslie allred from ac and the kristin girl for fra are the best a/aa players. i have seen most the players(a/aa) that have been mention play and if i have not seen them play i have prob. heard of there play in either school soccer or travel soccer...and i believe that those three are the best in a/aa.

all the players mentioned (in a/aa) are good players no doubt but you need to stay unbiased to your school and region of the state, and look not only at footskills, but also at off the ball movements, interaction with teammates, their leadership skill and if the lead there team to victory or tear them down, and their postions in certain situations, all of these combined make a great player. all the technical and tactical, all the physical and mental skills should be evaluated.

this is all opinion, i know, and this is mine...Nothing is meant to be offensive in this post. i just believe that sometimes some of us are a bit biased to our area :)

garman has verbally committed to fsu, which is incredible. but fra also has jenny phillip, who is being looked into seriously by u of chicago and wash u. hopefully ashley price will get some offers as well... she deserves them.

825389444[/snapback]

I think she is talking with several SEC schools about scholarship offers.