who's overrated

MakoRevised

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's something I'm not used to hearing. We have a longer winning streak than AC AND OR.

I was thinking about it last night...I don't think I've ever been to a Clinton football game where they won. I was at the Homecoming game my freshman when they played West (I think) and won...but me and my friend left early so I didn't actually get to see the win. Interesting.

We traveled 3 hours to play Gordonsville. We also travel an hour and a half to play GP a AAA team. So that isnt a very good excuse.

825340924[/snapback]

No, it really isn't a good excuse. Not a good one at all.

On a side note, I didn't post the previous response on this thread.

Usually, when I post under this name, I take note that it is mine, and try to be cohesive with grammar usage and rhetorical skills, etc.

In any case, let's face it, Greenback better watch out. When Coalfield comes down to G-Nation, we'll make sure you all have a nice stay in the visitor's locker room, and plenty of concessions to eat after the game, as long as you promise not to beat us too bad. We've seen what you've done to Harriman, and it's a big wake-up call. Hopefully this next week's game against Oakdale will better prepare us for, what is ultimately going to be, a tragic October meeting against a superior Coalfield team.

:unsure:

--Joe

Knoxville Central is overrated heavily. We point to that game very year as the BIG game, but honestly, they lose all the big games and start talking about next year. Zack Helton can only play 4 years guys. Eventually, you're gonna have to puts some W's beside those high expectations!!

Witness Maryville, McCallie and who knows who else this year maybe. thumb