Maryville v.s. Mo West

WestHightrojanfan2007

There is only one name that will determine the outcome of this game.....Ivan...If Ivan drops any water onto the field it'll be a long night for Maryville.  Hurricanes have been known to produce rain so I'll bet its a long night for the Muryville lackies. 

It's a good thing for the Morristown folks that the game is at home.  Being in Maryville when a Hurricane hits coulds be dangerous.  I mean you could lose an eye to all the funny money floating around.  Also, think of the looting of the concession stand.  I mean it would be a mad dash to grab all the "real" money you could.

Maryville cheerleaders new chant...Rain, rain go away come again another day.

825339108[/snapback]

You always make me laugh until you throw stupidity into it man. Are you on tour right now? :huh:

Rains gonna be a factor, which means we'll score on or two less touchdowns than normal. thumb

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one name that will determine the outcome of this game.....Ivan...If Ivan drops any water onto the field it'll be a long night for Maryville.  Hurricanes have been known to produce rain so I'll bet its a long night for the Muryville lackies. 

It's a good thing for the Morristown folks that the game is at home.  Being in Maryville when a Hurricane hits coulds be dangerous.  I mean you could lose an eye to all the funny money floating around.  Also, think of the looting of the concession stand.  I mean it would be a mad dash to grab all the "real" money you could.

Maryville cheerleaders new chant...Rain, rain go away come again another day.

825339108[/snapback]

Wow, i thought we were done with the fake money chants, but hey, there always are a few stragglers flinging stupidity out trying to hook someone in as being as hopelessly uneducated as themselves. Buddy, this happened when the seniors of this year were in 8th grade, I really think it's over, try sticking to the games themselves, it might prove to make your IQ higher than your GPA?? just a thought- and about the water, Maryville played in the rain already this year, did you catch the carter game? Point proven, get some new material, i'd love to shoot it down as well....

Wow, i thought we were done with the fake money chants, but hey, there always are a few stragglers flinging stupidity out trying to hook someone in as being as hopelessly uneducated as themselves.  Buddy, this happened when the seniors of this year were in 8th grade, I really think it's over, try sticking to the games themselves, it might prove to make your IQ higher than your GPA?? just a thought- and about the water, Maryville played in the rain already this year, did you catch the carter game? Point proven, get some new material, i'd love to shoot it down as well....

825339229[/snapback]

Hey....watch me run the Mo west fans under the front porch....SHRIVERDECKER!!! He had 213 yards and 3 touchdowns against them last week. I can't imagine how many yards Tallent and AB are gonna rack up!!

thumb

I hope the kids at MoWest can keep it close, I know the coaching staff @ MoWest can't. This years proformance so far can be blamed on the coaching staff. I believe that this coaching staff lacks what it takes to win. Coach Don Woods plays the players that he likes, even though there are better players not playing. This is a shame. MoWest should be 3-1. We were out played by a good Swain Co. team, but the coaching staff blew the Jeff Co. game with bad play calling and using the wrong personal. I know the Maryville team will come in fired up after last year and am afraid that this will get ugly early. I just glad this is the last year I will have to put up with MoWest coaches and the QB Club. I quess that it takes money to play @ MoWest or kiss the right behinds. This is High School football, it should be all about the kids!!!!!!!!!!!

I know many of the parents and coaches out there look at CoachT as a way to express their ideals and concerns. Many people have talked to me about the coaching at Morristown West. Most have been disappointed with Coach Woods because of him not using the best players but instead using the ones who parents have money or that he likes. So I deceided to give everyone a place to express their selves. And I hope Woods is watching, so he might finally get it. So parents and players, or just fans, lets here it.

I hope the kids at MoWest can keep it close, I know the coaching staff @ MoWest can't. This years proformance so far can be blamed on the coaching staff. I believe that this coaching staff lacks what it takes to win. Coach Don Woods plays the players that he likes, even though there are better players not playing. This is a shame. MoWest should be 3-1.  We were out played by a good Swain Co. team, but the coaching staff blew the Jeff Co. game with bad play calling and using the wrong personal. I know the Maryville team will come in fired up after last year and am afraid that this will get ugly early.  I just glad this is the last year I will have to put up with MoWest coaches and the QB Club. I quess that it takes money to play @ MoWest or kiss the right behinds. This is High School football, it should be all about the kids!!!!!!!!!!!

825339386[/snapback]

Well said man!! :blink:

Don't you think graduation attrition plays into it too though?

looks like the general outcome from all the people who dont tall trash is that mo-west is gonna lose, and if all the nice people thing so then i guess i can go full into this one.  sounds to me like mo-west has no defense, and ryan tallent is gonna have about 130 yards this game.  they sound way too inexperienced, and cade might as well be playing pitch and catch out there with jenkins, clement, and childs.  their offense doesnt sound too promising either.  the only player ive heard is this james kid and he doesnt sound like he is someone to lose sleep over.  i think Maryville will come out on top and get their much anticipated revenge on mo-town.

825336916[/snapback]

if coach do-do brain woods ever lets james loose, there would be a lot of teams lose sleep over him!! i will bet you that he is one of those kids that has had there talent harnessed and will make a name of himself at the next level, as either a special teams guy, safety, or even running back, he is a very mature young man and has a great father and mother that supports him!!! thumb