Maryville v.s. Mo West

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all i gotta say is maryville played their worst game of the year last year against mo west and still almost won. This year maryville is gonna be more pumped then they have ever been and mo west is gonna get beat, and embarrased so bad that they wished they didnt play maryville. Also i look at some of the big studs for teams and trust me there is a lot around here and most places but beside mos west this year i saw a BIG 0. Maryville 38 Mo West 7

Well all i gotta say is maryville played their worst game of the year last year against mo west and still almost won.  This year maryville is gonna be more pumped then they have ever been and mo west is gonna get beat, and embarrased so bad that they wished they didnt play maryville.  Also i look at some of the big studs for teams and trust me there is a lot around here and most places but beside mos west this year i saw a BIG 0. Maryville 38  Mo West 7

825342250[/snapback]

THIS GAME WILL PROBABLY BE RESCHEDULED....their are other institutions in talks right now to move their CBS aired games to later in the year....

I agree with you Rebelreisser....if we get to play the game firday.

I don't know if anyone on this thread went to the jeff co/morristown west game, but Morristown could not move the ball the entire game, couldn't stop the run, and couldn't stop the pass. From the past maryville games that i've gone too, Maryville should be able to have their 2nd string in after their first drive in the second half to put the game away. Now maryville has to play defense on mw 2 running backs but maryville should win in big fashion.

I just hope that none of you trash talkers for Maryville have anything to do with the Football Team. I know that you are not players.

You could not have this mindset and be in good standing with our coaches.

Maryville prepares every week for every opponent with the knowledge that we have to be our best, play our best, and give our best in mind,body,spirit or we can be beat on any given Friday night.

Trash talk and dissing opponents does not reflect well on, or represent Our Team, Our School, or Our Community. We are better than that.

Have some class :D

Edited by RedReb

Got a call a few hours ago from my source deep inside the Maryville circle. The game will be played Tomorrow night in MTown. That's right, Thursday night the 16th. No sense putting off this mealy any longer.

Maryville by a large margin, starters benched by the end of the 3rd qtr. Everyone who suits gets a few reps. All is good in Rebville!