Maryville v.s. Mo West

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about to show my ignorance here, but I need to know: is the football field at Morristown East or Morristown West?

825343978[/snapback]

The field is actually at Morristown East. Take 11E into Morristown, turn R onto Morris Blvd. Travel approximately 2 miles, school/stadium will be on the R. Safe travels to the Maryville fans. Looks like it could be a long or short night, depending on how you want to look at it.

west is done. all the BIG tallent is gone. sure woods turned the program around but with the amount of tallent woods had from the 2000 season untill last year was incredible. west matched up pretty well with maryville in that strech of time. but now they are just too small and inexperienced. this game gets out of control fast. if we can refresh yalls memory to when maryville just let west have it 49-7. that was the year after west beat them in the regular season. i cant even begin to imagine how long GQ is gonna let his boys go to send a message to east tennessee. but then again, morristown isnt the team to send a message on. they have again dropped to middle of the road.

but none the less, good luck to both teams. west will have to play perfect and have the ball bounce their way if they want to even stand a chance.

I think it just surprises us all to hear you all saying that, given the success you all have enjoyed recently.  Wasn't something any of us would have thought we'd hear from you all.

There are some coaches out there that just play Juniors and Seniors.  Is that's what's happening, or is it true favoritism?

825340467[/snapback]

First of all, I hated saying it but somebody had to. Its been going on for a while, just unmentioned. Secondly, I am not related to anyone on the team, just a fan, and friend to many players. So for everyone who said that I was just an upset parent, eat crow, cause you have no clue.

Finally, I am leaving gor the game now, Hope all fans arrive safe, and I hope Morristown West can keep it close. And for the fan who knows what talent is, keep an eye on #25 for West. His name is Bradley James, he is a senior, 5'9" 190. What a player.

Good luck to all and be safe.

Like I said above "Simply put Maryville again controls its own destiny and no one will beat them if they execute the way GQ coaches them too. Above, I also said Maryville has not been tested yet this year and I don't think that test is coming Thursday night ether.

Maryville has not been tested yet! I guess we'll have to wait. Good job Rebs