Florida Atlantic @ MTSU

goldenboy

yeh, i plan on being there goldenboy, florida atlantic it seems may have bitten off more than they can chew, since they beat north texas, they automatically think that they are the class of the sunbelt(is joining in 05) and in their minds they are the sun belt champs since nobody in the sun belt has beaten north texas in the last 2 yrs, well this time middle is goin teach a lil lesson getting smacked 101 :D

cant say i disagree with you. it is quite apparent that mc collum will probably settle with marks as his starter, although he didnt give harris much of a chance to state his case, personally i would go with harris just for the fact that he has more experience in the system than marks does. like i thought, all the injuries that middle sustained came back to bite them with mtsu losing holiday,gross and baker in a short span, you just arent gonna be able to play your best ball when a lot of your starters are out due to injury. ill give FAU props they are a very good team and will make some noise out of conference as the already have a win over a WAC school(hawaii) i think in a few years the sun belt will be a tough conference to deal with, certainly it wont be in the big boys league, but most of the team in a few years should be able to consistently compete with conferences like c-usa,mac,wac and mountain west. despite the loss, i think mtsu has a good season ahead of them barring injuries