UT- 30 Florida- 28

dlu07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The penalty did NOT win the game. The Vols still had to make plays to put themselves in position to win. Anyone who says that call won the game is F.O.S. Brandon Johnson almost blew the game when he misplayed the pass from Leak and Florida took it all the way for a TD. Johnson probably could have intercepted it. Erik Ainge(with his compsure) and Wilhoit(with his balls of steel) won the game. Get over it.

But the 15 yard penalty, and the 10-20 seconds that would have been taken off the clock would of help florida to win, cept, the apperently must have been closing his eyes at the time so he couldnt see the UT player, but u know thats the way the world turns in knoxville.

it's official tennessee is the best. Not only do they start freshmans, they win with freshmans. The two quarterbacks showed that they can hang with the big boys of Florida. Now it is wether they can hang with Randy Sanders. If this Tennessee team should lose a game it will be because of Randy Sanders play calling. I still predict Tennessee to be 2004 National Champions. thumb

I would be willing to bet that Ainge gets the start next week. as for that questionable call, it was the WR from Florida own fault. If he would not have retaliated, then no flag would be thrown. We can't question the ref really, he as a better view than we do sitting at the house. But I will go out on a limb and say the Nat'l Champs come from the SEC once again. and that is good news for all SEC fans.