Who should be the QB for the Vols

sportiemom

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ainge.then hand it off to crompton next year.ive seen him play live, he played w/ my cousin last year. and my cousin caught most of cromptons passes during the season...my cuz also was suppose to be at App State but a crushed vertebrae in his neck on the first day of hitting practice ended his career..so now hes gonna play appstate baseball ahha..but anyway, back to the question- AINGE DEFINATELY

i say stick with the 2 qb rotation, they both complement the offense very well with their contrasting styles, although at this point i think ainge is a little bit better at keeping his composure in the pocket

I am so anti two quarterback systems, it's not even funny....but it could work.

Ainge has talked about his willingness to be part of a two-headed monster. The thought of the headaches defensive coordinators would get trying to formulate a scheme to defend both styles, makes me wish that they, along with the coaches, could actually work together for two or three years.

However, it won't. Too many people will be "whispering in their ears" about how it will hurt their chances at the next level not being the only one in the spotlight.

But a Vol fan can dream... :D

But Vol fans are funny...I remember so vividly when Peyton and Brandon were here and the fans were screaming for Brandon to be the man, due mainly to the fact that they were still having Heath Shuler hangover and wanted someone who could run. Most won't admit it now, but I certainly remember that the majority of the Orange faithful were convinced that Peyton was overrated and riding his dad's name....us fans know so much about the game. :lol:

Edited by TankTalk