Freshman Football TN

CentralBobcats101

SHS freshman put a whoopin on us there O Line Is Like A Steel Wall And there Recivers Are blind siders #33 blindsided the crap out of me my jaw still hurts #32 There Runnin back is a Hos he is like a wall And there D is solid Shs has got one of the best or the best freshman team in east TN they are 4 and 0 now after deafeating sunbright today whoever plays them next better watch out they are physical and watch out for #33 he will blind side u but i will get u back AC RULES

825349228[/snapback]

BOY ILL DO IT AGAIN BRING IT SHS IS THE BEST BOY

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna has got a great group of freshmen and some great coaches. Coach Middleton and the Bulldogs are 5-0 beating Lebanon, siegel, Blackman, Oakland and Riverdale. We travel to Cookeville and Wilson Central is next week. Should be a great game at Smryna on Sept 30.

GO BULLPUPS!! Looking forward to seeing you all play varsity soon!!

Smyrna has got a great group of freshmen and some great coaches.  Coach Middleton and the Bulldogs are 5-0 beating Lebanon, siegel, Blackman, Oakland and Riverdale.  We travel to Cookeville and Wilson Central is next week.  Should be a great game at Smryna on Sept 30.

GO BULLPUPS!!  Looking forward to seeing you all play varsity soon!!

825349473[/snapback]

{lil' hs sports fan here. saw this post and thought i'd make a reply but i don't have my own coacht s/n so i'm doing it on the bro's}

smyrna is a great team. they beat us (riverdale) 12-7 but inside the last minute of the game. it had been 7-6 riverdale before that. our only score came on our first offensive play of the game (QB Paul Boykin hooking up with WR Julius Worthington for about a 83 yard TD completion). we played a decent game. but i would like to remind everybody that this was our FIRST game of the season and this was smyrna's THIRD game coming off of 2 shut out games in a row. also we missed 2 field goals (they weren't bad kicks, just off to the right a hair) that we could have won if we made them. i also feel like the outcome of the game would have probably been very different if it was scheduled later in the season.

but yeah i think here at riverdale this year we have some great talent and some great coaches also. we also have some great defensive backs also. the only big mistake they have made is letting up on smyrna on their game winning touch down pass. there were about 3-4 guys ready to make the tackle each spread out pretty good and in good position to make the tackle but the all missed the WR and he took it in the endzone. i guess the guys must have been thinking too much or something because they should have been pretty easy tackles to make.

we also came out on top of lavergne 27-16. i don't think they scored to the 2nd half. we sort of let up on them. but over all we played a good game against them too. but smyrna and lavergne are the only 2 games we've played so far (didn't play WEEK 0, didn't play WEEK 1 because the varsity's thursday night game against CPA, played WEEK 2 against smyrna, played WEEK 3 against lavergne, WEEK 4 was canceled due to the varsity game against lebanon being moved to thursday, and this WEEK 5 we have our open date). and the rest of our season can be found here down at the bottom.

Edited by hs sports fan