Houston Mustangs @Collierville Dragons

DoubleJJ199

Who will win this game between the Mustangs and the Dragons. These are two good teams but the Dragons appear to be outmanned with their one man offense,Brian Hall. Can they find a way to get other people involved in their offense. I think not. I say Houston will not come out cocky and arrogant like word around the city is saying. This will be a great game unless the coach somehow finds a enough money in the boosters to pay off the officials.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Brian Hall continues to dominate the opposing defenses like he has all year Collierville will win. Collierville's defense isnt very good but neither is Houston's defense, so this game will come down to Brian Hall vs. Houston's defense.

825367466[/snapback]

Houston's Defense isn't any good?-- They have the best in the region-- Bolton was averaging 330 Rushing offense.. How much did Houston give up? 55.. Germantown had 25 yards total offense in the second half of their game. . They have given up the least amount of points in 8-5A--68 (That's 11.3 points per game) That's more than I can say for every other defense in 8-5A... What you need to worry about is when Houston's offense finally starts rolling on all cylinders. With a defense like they have, and a well oiled offense runnin.. they will be a force to be reckoned with...

Who will win this game between the Mustangs and the Dragons.  These are two good teams but the Dragons appear to be outmanned with their one man offense,Brian Hall.  Can they find a way to get other people involved in their  offense.  I think not.  I say Houston will not come out cocky and arrogant like word around the city is saying.  This will be a great game unless the coach somehow finds a enough money in the boosters to pay off the officials.

825366882[/snapback]

Does Houston ever not come out cocky and arrogant? In anything?

Bartlett shouldnt slam on any one until they get a respectable football team.

Also, Philip6930, dont make your ignorance so obvious! You sound ridiculous saying Houston's defense isnt anygood. They are averaging close to 4 forced turnovers a game! They are, by far, the best defense I have seen so far.

PS- They held White Station to 28 points, it isnt their fault the offense only scored 21. How many did Collierville allow? 48? Thats pitiful.

Bartlett shouldnt slam on any one until they get a respectable football team.

825369253[/snapback]

Are you trying to say Houston isn't cocky and arrogant? Forget football, it's the truth for every sport.

Yes, Bartlett's in rebuilding mode. It's just not a good senior class athletically -- you know what, it happens.

And if you're going to slam Bartlett, let me point out that Bartlett has had a lead on exactly two teams this year: Overton and Houston. And don't forget, we blew you out last year at your place, and we actually MADE the playoffs last year.

lil, I have yet to figure out why Houston is so, shall we say "confident"....the Germantown of today does not have cocky athletes...the guys on the football team at Germantown are "confident" in their ability because, unlike the Mustangs, they have been to MTSU for something other than a college visit. Now, I will be the first to admit that during the late 70's through the early to mid 90s Germantown was the school of arrogance and cockiness. I think athletes in the area have been spread out over so many high schools now that the competition is pretty equal.