Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simon... yes we know we played hard and possibly should have won... but noone can do anything about it now so youve gtoaa put it behind you.... just wish ooltewah good luck in the rest of thier games and whish them good luck in the playoffs.. until they play us again of course..lol go owls and trojans

P.S.- hotsauce you know me pretty well..

Good post HotSauce!  And KnoxSoddy is pulling for OR this week......

Hey KnoxSoddy, how bout Ooltewah and soddy both win out and we can both host playoff games!

825388699[/snapback]

I've already marked 2 dates on the calendar. Well see how it plays out as to which date it will be. It'll be a different officiating crew this time.

Yes I'm pulling for Oak Ridge and after that I'll pull for Farragut. You see, if we win out and you lose out, we get to play on our field in the playoffs. I guess I'm a sore loser because I want to play on our field the first game of the playoffs.....

Was out of town this weekend and just watched the tape. The refs sucked, on both sides. Over officiated game. But no bearing in the outcome. Mistakes and turnovers cost SD. Hope the boys are over this, 2 big weeks ahead. Fight for homefield in the playoffs, so I don't have to drive to the boonies.

Grad, hate to respectfully disagree, but there was no safety in this game. Not sure if you were talking about the kickoff or MoMo's run shortly there after. On both plays momentum was established in the field of play before the player was driven back into the endzone.

To my boy on the o-line, see you Friday. Sorry I wasn't there for you last Friday.

Get everybodies head on straight for the next two weeks.

Was out of town this weekend and just watched the tape.  The refs sucked, on both sides.  Over officiated game.  But no bearing in the outcome.  Mistakes and turnovers cost SD.  Hope the boys are over this, 2 big weeks ahead.  Fight for homefield in the playoffs, so I don't have to drive to the boonies.

Grad, hate to respectfully disagree, but there was no safety in this game.  Not sure if you were talking about the kickoff or MoMo's run shortly there after.  On both plays momentum was established in the field of play before the player was driven back into the endzone.

To my boy on the o-line, see you Friday.  Sorry I wasn't there for you last Friday.

Get everybodies head on straight for the next two weeks.

825389314[/snapback]

I will admit I have not watched the tape on that specific play...I thought he may have established forward progress on what I thought was a safety....but the REFS spotted it on like the 4! But like you said, the REFS were terrible allnight!