McMinn County -vs- William Blount

TribeFan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SergeantOwl22 SD has some good size and is a well coached football team, and they have a good balance between the run and pass. I believe if you can take away one of the two and make them one deminsionial (spelling) then it will give you an advantage. They like to throw the ball down the field enough to keep your secondary from looking in the backfield and they do a good job with play action and will sucker your corner backs and safeties into watching what is going on in the backfield. In my opinion they mirrior all of coach Weathers teams from the past, basically I-formation and alot of play action passing. Ooltewah can combat them with the size they have on the D-line and the quickness they have @ LB.

I like Ooltewah's overall team speed to be the difference, unless it gets down to coaching and the advantage goes to the veteran Weathers. Gatewood is a good coach and has done an outstanding job @ Ooltewah but you can not make up for experience in big games and Weathers has been in a few big games in his career. I like Ooltewah to win this one 31-17. GO OWLS, oops I mean GO TRIBE!!!!!

SergeantOwl22 SD has some good size and is a well coached football team, and they have a good balance between the run and pass. I believe if you can take away one of the two and make them one deminsionial (spelling) then it will give you an advantage. They like to throw the ball down the field enough to keep your secondary from looking in the backfield and they do a good job with play action and will sucker your corner backs and safeties into watching what is going on in the backfield. In my opinion they mirrior all of coach Weathers teams from the past, basically I-formation and alot of play action passing. Ooltewah can combat them with the size they have on the D-line and the quickness they have @ LB.

I like Ooltewah's overall team speed to be the difference, unless it gets down to coaching and the advantage goes to the veteran Weathers. Gatewood is a good coach and has done an outstanding job @ Ooltewah but you can not make up for experience in big games and Weathers has been in a few big games in his career. I like Ooltewah to win this one 31-17. GO OWLS, oops I mean GO TRIBE!!!!!

825381081[/snapback]

thank you for your take on the game Tribeman & good luck. :D

I watched WB play Oak Ridge last week in Blount County and even though WB took a thrashing it seemed like they never completely gave up. Meadows will get his 1st victory this year. B. Walker has also had a few good games the past couple of weeks but he just doesn't have any help. This is the week they pull it together and win. Good luck govs thumb