Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

No, I'm not suggesting that at all. Coach Skogen does a great job coaching Temple. He'll do just fine in the tournament. I'm not sure you could say that Temple would be "better" with Wadley at the helm. All I said was I'm sure there is a part of Wadley that wish he was taking this team to the 'Boro, that's all. And Coach Skogen is not 24, he is more like 44.

He can't help but have a part of him that would love to be at the Murphy Center Wednesday. He has coached these boys for several years and there is a relationship there. Every coach feels that. Good post, HoopsterPlaya. I am sure the players have a part of themselves that would love for him to be there also, don't you think?

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Coach Skogen's team now and he will do a great job this week in Murfreesboro. I have heard that the coaches are very prepared for this week's tournament. There is plenty of experience on the bench between the players and the coaches to go out and take care of business this week. Good luck to the Crusaders, i'll be there pulling for you!

He can't help but have a part of him that would love to be at the Murphy Center Wednesday. He has coached these boys for several years and there is a relationship there. Every coach feels that. Good post, HoopsterPlaya. I am sure the players have a part of themselves that would love for him to be there also, don't you think?

I would think the players are happy with the team the way it is... I mean 29-3 in the state tourney...

But you can keep hatin on the skogens....haha

gofish- I doubt coach skogen would like to hear you say it is his team- from what I know of coach skogen, it has been a while, but when I lived in the area he was pretty much all about the players... I would think he would say it is the players team...

I would think the players are happy with the team the way it is... I mean 29-3 in the state tourney...

But you can keep hatin on the skogens....haha

gofish- I doubt coach skogen would like to hear you say it is his team- from what I know of coach skogen, it has been a while, but when I lived in the area he was pretty much all about the players... I would think he would say it is the players team...

I agree with what you are saying, I just meant that this team is no longer under the control of Dan Wadley, it is now under the control of Kevin Skogen that's all I meant.